Hubbs reporting...

Worse loss by a UT team in AP poll history. He better fire him and stop being a Mike Hamilton who was his mentor by the way.

Worse loss by a UT team in AP poll history, what does this mean...?

We got stomped by UGA 41-0? Also werent we beaten by 40+ in the 80s as well? forget who that was

whachutalkinboutwillis?

Currie is really tarnishing his reputation among fans the further this goes on. If we end up losing 8 games this year, and then decide to fire Butch. Will anyone actually have confidence in Currie to make the right hire?

I know a lot of people are on the Gruden train, but it's highly unlikely he comes here. Where does that leave us after Florida gets Kelly and Frodt foes back to Nebraska?

Reactions: 2 people
Makes no difference at this point. Let him finish the season.

We are looking at potentially the worst record in UT history.

And it makes no difference? How about we stop coddling the baby who made this mess, fire him, promote Scott, Hoke or heck even bring in Fulmer to try and get this team some new energy so we DO NOT have the worst season in UT history?

It's obvious the team quit on Butch long ago... we should've ripped off the band-aid long ago, financial mess be damned.

Reactions: 2 people
Currie has done more than we know....He is just trying to give the team and the seniors the best chance they have at going to a bowl game. That doesn't look likely...now. I personally think JC will pull the plug today. He can't be accused of not giving Butch a chance......No coach wants to work for an AD who is unfair to his coach.

There is 0% chance of a Bowl game. We aren’t eligible at 5-7, it has been pointed out multiple times.

I'm supposed JC hasn't ordered fire butch shirts just so he can make money on the situation before he brings him back 18... smh sounds like something he would do

I just can't believe Currie is sitting around doing nothing about this. He should be fired before Butch.

How do you know Currie is sitting around doing nothing? Currie has been on the job for, what, 7 months? And you want him fired for not doing what you want when you want it? If Mac hadn't mouthed off about death threats and not providing their admin proof of those threats when asked for them, I suspect he'd be finishing the year at UF as well. Curious, why haven't they signed a new coach yet? Kelly is available. Thought they were going to beat us to the punch with that "home run" hire? Why haven't all the other programs reportedly to be among the teams in the sec looking to change coaches pulled the trigger and fired their coaches yet? Why aren't they firing their AD for incompetent behavior? Come on, kid. Think.

Reactions: 5 people
Currie is really tarnishing his reputation among fans the further this goes on. If we end up losing 8 games this year, and then decide to fire Butch. Will anyone actually have confidence in Currie to make the right hire?

I know a lot of people are on the Gruden train, but it's highly unlikely he comes here. Where does that leave us after Florida gets Kelly and Frodt foes back to Nebraska?

Dan Mullen will be the next UT coach....

Reactions: 3 people
This thing is happening today........Brent is all over this and is saying openly that JC is talking with his inner circle. No way this doesn't happen.

If JC's inner circle consists of just himself, then he's talking to himself and needs an intervention. May have to slap a straight jacket on that guy and cart him off. Butch has driven him mad like the rest of us.

I went back and watched the game last night since I couldn’t watch it live.. sat there shaking my head the majority of the game. We have kids that can play at a high level but it’s clear this is not going to happen anytime soon. The coaches demeaner on the sidelines was completely different in my opinion. Gillespie included. He is usually he hype guy always working to keep guys involved and even he looked deflated.

Does firing CBJ today really help? Or does the team know that the end is near and just going through the motions... I want him gone and I personally believe it should have already been done.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back