I am a “Pull for your conference” SEC homer, but I’m cheering for Miami today

If what's good for Tennessee comes first then you would never pull for the teams we go against to win more games. **** has never made sense to me.

Reactions: Behr
Both teams will wind up with quality seasons. I think 10-2 Florida will play 10-3 Virginia in the Orange Bowl and I think 9-3 Miami will play 9-3 Iowa State in the Camping World Bowl.

I've said it plenty of times and I'll say it again....

I will root for the SEC over most teams.

I want every SEC to be as highly ranked as possible before Tennessee beats them and then I want them to keep winning after we beat them. The results of our opponents directly impacts the national view of Tennessee.

If the conference is crap, then Tennessee is looked down upon. Most years, that obviously won't matter, but I still want every good Tennessee team to have the extra cache of coming from a top conference.

Just how I've always looked at it.

Doesn't seem to be hurting Clemson's National Veiw.

Whip everybody's ass and it wont matter. That's the way I look at it.

Doesn't seem to be hurting Clemson's National Veiw.

Whip everybody's ass and it wont matter. That's the way I look at it.

That is true. Tennessee will never be where Clemson is because we'll never have a coach that good. So i figure we'll need help..

But your post is exactly right.

Hopefully all the other SEC teams will win today and the SEC chanters will feel better. It will help our recruiting and strength of schedule and RPI.

VN Store

Back