I am so frustrated, LET TY LOOSE!

I am tired of our fans just accepting these losses. Tired beyond belief of it!

Uhh there is a difference between accepting and the reality of how it happened.

We were out played. That’s not accepting a loss that is the reality of the results on the field. Our guys looked like crap. Well some of them anyways.

Uhh there is a difference between accepting and the reality of how it happened.

We were out played. That’s not accepting a loss that is the reality of the results on the field. Our guys looked like crap. Well some of them anyways.
I think we took the wrong approach to the game moreso.

Then she would understand my lack of understanding the slang like "troll". Just dont get how that applies to a message board.

Well here is the definition via internet.

troll2
/trōl/
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.

Reactions: 08Vol
Well here is the definition via internet.

troll2
/trōl/
noun
noun: troll; plural noun: trolls
  1. 1.
    a person who makes a deliberately offensive or provocative online post.
Just dont understand how anything I have said falls under that. Supporting your team, living by your teams success = troll I guess

Just dont understand how anything I have said falls under that. Supporting your team, living by your teams success = troll I guess

Troll = you stating that Alabama’s offense isn’t that good.....

The facts state that it is actually that good. Hence 50+ points a game and their starting QB who has been injured for 3 games and still playing (never playing in the 4th quarter)

Who have they played though?

The facts state that it is actually that good. Hence 50+ points a game and their starting QB who has been injured for 3 games and still playing (never playing in the 4th quarter)[/QUO

The facts state that it is actually that good. Hence 50+ points a game and their starting QB who has been injured for 3 games and still playing (never playing in the 4th quarter)
Who have they played though???

Reactions: OneVolNation
I am all for loving your team, supporting your team, and being even a little delusional as a fan. But anybody who watched the game today and says B***'s offense "isn't that great" is either a troll, drunk, or watched the wrong game. No offense.

I am all for loving your team, supporting your team, and being even a little delusional as a fan. But anybody who watched the game today and says B***'s offense "isn't that great" is either a troll, drunk, or watched the wrong game. No offense.
I just think they look good because their schedule is really a joke. Its ridiculous in my opinion.

Reactions: OneVolNation

VN Store

Back