I am so frustrated, LET TY LOOSE!

Left the game as irritated as I have ever been. We could have won that game had our game plan revolved around Ty. He needed four times more touches than he got. So frustrating and the bammer offense is not that great, sorry folks!

Yes we clearly could have won if only one player played better. My God....

It means purposefully posting things that will offend the general readers of said message board.

It's like 'stirring the pot' just to get a reaction that bothers someone else *knowing* and *intending/hoping* to upset them.

It isn't that you feel they could have won. It's your insistence that Satan's team "isn't that good". Stats and the scoreboard prove you wrong. No offense.
Just hate them so bad maybe I am blinded by hate a little but I think we could beat them if we approached it differently.

Reactions: OneVolNation
Not any good teams other than us.

..... now I know you are trolling. Missouri only lost by 20 something. Texas A&M is ranked #17..... People who think we should beat Missouri need to go back and watch that Alabama game (Missouri vs Alabama).

Our O-line is going to struggle against Missouri’s pass rush. Plus Their offense is very dynamic.

..... now I know you are trolling. Missouri only lost by 20 something. Texas A&M is ranked #17..... People who think we should beat Missouri need to go back and watch that Alabama game.

Our O-line is going to struggle against Missouri’s pass rush. Plus Their offense is very dynamic.
Wanna bet on the Missouri game?

Why would I bet on the Missouri game? Lol I want us to win.

I’m saying people think it is an automatic win. It is not. Missouri is going to be a harder game then Auburn was.
We will physically impose our will on Mizzou, no doubts there.

A human error, have you ever made a mistake? The biggest mistake was not getting him 25 touches in this game.

Yes, just like that human error Tua made when he threw that interception.

... Should I be using be using blue font?

Mental errors are how the games are lost. UT made a bunch. I'm starting to grasp why Pruitt sounds so frustrated in the post game pressers.

Left the game as irritated as I have ever been. We could have won that game had our game plan revolved around Ty. He needed four times more touches than he got. So frustrating and the bammer offense is not that great, sorry folks!
No, we couldnt..

However with good game plan we can still have a fairly productive season.

VN Store

Back