I hate rumors

No, just a privileged insider sharing his information. Words cannot possibly convey the importance of such inspired dictations or the necessity of viewing them through a lens of unequivocal credulity, for our pathetic VN logic will only soil that which is transcendently stupendous.

If you lived in Tri Cities you would hear that crap all the time. I have friends and former co workers that bragged how great VT has been and how Tennessee sucks. VT fans has got on my nerves for last several years and can't wait till we stomp their arse in 16 in the Tri Cites backyard.

I feel you brother, i live in kingsport about 2 miles from the VA line. Ive heard it all my life.

Reactions: 2 people
No, just a privileged insider sharing his information. Words cannot possibly convey the importance of such inspired dictations or the necessity of viewing them through a lens of unequivocal credulity, for our pathetic VN logic will only soil that which is transcendently stupendous.

Now slimy creepy.

Reactions: 1 person
I feel you brother, i live in kingsport about 2 miles from the VA line. Ive heard it all my life.
I live in Kingsport too but 5 years ago moved near Colonial Heights on the County side. Use to live 3 miles from Va. St. Line. Had to move far away from those delusional VT fans because I don't know if their elevator reaches the top.

What?!

I'm working on my fence in the back yard when my neighbors (Virginia Tech grad and fans) walk up and said " heard Butch Jones is resigning today". I about had a heart attack. So I calmly asked "where did you hear that?" They said "Facebook ".
I imedeatly felt better but had to come in and check just the same.

Cool story bro.

Tell him he will get pimp slapped after the opener in 2016 Bristol style!

:thud:

Tennesseeduke

You need to tell him that Vagina Tech fans needs to get mentally prepared to get buTch-slapped at the Bristol Beatdown.

VT is going to try to drive a old Beamer at a NASCAR race and that's just not going to get the Win.

#BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

confused-butch-jones-meme-generator-no-seriously-wtf-is-a-hokie-b5bf24.jpg

:hi:

I'm working on my fence in the back yard when my neighbors (Virginia Tech grad and fans) walk up and said " heard Butch Jones is resigning today". I about had a heart attack. So I calmly asked "where did you hear that?" They said "Facebook ".
I imedeatly felt better but had to come in and check just the same.

Be sure to add a moat with crocodiles for good measure.

I live in Kingsport too but 5 years ago moved near Colonial Heights on the County side. Use to live 3 miles from Va. St. Line. Had to move far away from those delusional VT fans because I don't know if their elevator reaches the top.

I used to live in colonial heights, on a side note does the times news still cater to those whack jobs and who would want their school represented by a turkey.

VN Store

Back