I hate rumors

I used to live in colonial heights, on a side note does the times news still cater to those whack jobs and who would want their school represented by a turkey.
Times News is about non existence for sports columns anymore. I never see much of anything about Vols or those turkeys east of the border.

I've got some great prime mountain property in Louisiana for sale...you seem like the perfect rube...err I mean prospect to buy it...bro.

Hey Freak, clean up aisle 3...

there-s-a-raft-in-there-you-say-o.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
Another report from Kingsport here....the group of guys I work with are a TN/VA/WV mix and they're some die-hard turkeys in the crowd....one being my boss. And while they're all decent guys, I can't freakin wait to see BMS clad in orange. I predict an early Thanksgiving come September, 2016. :shades:

Another report from Kingsport here....the group of guys I work with are a TN/VA/WV mix and they're some die-hard turkeys in the crowd....one being my boss. And while they're all decent guys, I can't freakin wait to see BMS clad in orange. I predict an early Thanksgiving come September, 2016. :shades:

I have heard of people having a BM, but what/who the heck is a BMS?

VN Store

Back