If we beat bama

It's kind of like the formerly battered wife that wants to give the ex-husband one more chance.

"Maybe he's changed..."

I just don't get the Kiffin love. He hasn't proven to be a winner as a HC anywhere he's been, yet some still see him like a knight in shining armor riding in on a unicorn to save our program.

I think they just miss his wife.

Reactions: 3 people
Tennessee has a better chance than they've had in the past five or six years. But if they're going to pull the upset, they desperately need to find a passing game against UGA. The only way to beat Bama is to stretch the field, and I've seen nothing so far that suggests that UT is capable of that.

Better coaching and the main reason is "he don't use a chart"

Ever thought ole miss was over rated? They needed 5 TOs (two starting ole miss in the redzpne) and a miracle play and still should have lost to bama.. They did struggle very bad with MTSU as well

Tennessee has a better chance than they've had in the past five or six years. But if they're going to pull the upset, they desperately need to find a passing game against UGA. The only way to beat Bama is to stretch the field, and I've seen nothing so far that suggests that UT is capable of that.

Yep. We've got to throw the ball to beat anyone, and throw it past the line of scrimmage.

Well, alasalami is fat and slow, but they are gelling at the right time. They are pulling it together late.

What will help UT is that I'm hoping we will be getting some of our leaders (injured) back on the field about that time. We have a lot more wiggle in us and it might be the game we need to save our season (motivation).

There is nothing that says alasalami won't have a bad game at a bad time just when we get some needed experience back on the field. *fingers crossed.

Well, alasalami is fat and slow,

funniest_cheerleader_animated_gifs_18.gif

I'd guess most older fans would say the season is made if TN beats Ala. Especially this year since a 2nd loss will probably eliminate them from champ probability

If we beat bama:

TblBTz0.gif

I might even change my avatar to first half Butch Jones

So let me get this straight.. we have blown the last 3 big games.. vol nation is in a frenzy, yet we are already talking about how we can forgive the hardest working coach we've had in years if he beats a team that we dont play next? not to mention it is georgia we play NEXT... to be honest we probably dont win either but lets focus on the next team like the cliche machine says.. hes actually right about that one at least

If Arkansas wins the West and Florida wins the east, and Oklahoma plays in one of the college playoff games then we win out then I would say sure.......

Would anyone be in favor of hiring Kiffin back?
his a jerk, but he is a better coach than we have now, plus he can recruit. I don't think it would happen the ad would be own his own if he hitched his wagon to that, but he went to a bowl with the walk on olineman:crazy: image what he would do with this team.

If we beat Bama would all calling for Butch's head change their minds?

I know is a long shot but is why you play the game you never know.

Only if they then beat the Patriots in the super bowl. Which is almost as likely.

Technically Tennessee could beat Alabama.. Only technically, since Alabama is actually on the schedule. But there's no real shot.

This team is poorly coached and under developed. Only a stud like Hurd has gotten truly better. There is no magic switch for Butch to throw. He can't just suddenly be good after years of being mid level.

His slogans bought him time, but now it's running out.

If this team somehow manages to beat Alabama then yes, everyone will forget about the choking during the other games.

But I seriously doubt this team and coaching staff is capable of that feat.

If we beat Bama would all calling for Butch's head change their minds?

I know is a long shot but is why you play the game you never know.

I do think we can beat Georgia and Alabama. We always play Georgia close and it is at Knoxville. Alabama will be looking forward to LSU probably plus we might have some of our receivers back for that game with a bye week. Who knows, stranger things have happened.

VN Store

Back