If we beat bama

Alabama will be looking forward to LSU probably plus we might have some of our receivers back for that game with a bye week. Who knows, stranger things have happened.

Bama has a bye week between UT and LSU, just like they've had every year but one in the current 8 game winning streak. I think you can put that particular hope to bed.

not gonna lie. If we do pigs will fly. I honestly don't see Bama getting beat all year now cause Saban is PISSED

his a jerk, but he is a better coach than we have now, plus he can recruit. I don't think it would happen the ad would be own his own if he hitched his wagon to that, but he went to a bowl with the walk on olineman:crazy: image what he would do with this team.

What did he do at USC. They still had top players irrespective of penalty limits. He found loopholes as I remember to sign a bunch and was fired by Haden

Well, alasalami is fat and slow, but they are gelling at the right time. They are pulling it together late.

What will help UT is that I'm hoping we will be getting some of our leaders (injured) back on the field about that time. We have a lot more wiggle in us and it might be the game we need to save our season (motivation).

There is nothing that says alasalami won't have a bad game at a bad time just when we get some needed experience back on the field. *fingers crossed.

Fat and slow?????? I just have one question in all seriousness, Name a player on the UT roster that would start at Bama?

What did he do at USC. They still had top players irrespective of penalty limits. He found loopholes as I remember to sign a bunch and was fired by Haden

Well, I think imo, that be didn't know how severe the sanctions were going to be he had scholarship limitations, but he was fired cause he wasn't haydens guy.

Butch needs to beat UGA, play competitive against Bama, win out including the bowl game and make a change or two with his staff in order to get me on the Butch train.

Reactions: 2 people
If we beat Bama would all calling for Butch's head change their minds?

I know is a long shot but is why you play the game you never know.

Yes, that is unless we lose to Kentucky right after, or whoever was on our schedule after Bama

You are correct. I recall during the 2009 season, Alabama was the eventual NCAA Champ. but we lost to them in Tuscaloosa by a blocked Daniel Lincoln field goal.
Who says Bama won't have a poorly executed game and we keep it close. If close we could get a lucky play and win.
Auburn & Ole Miss both got lucky plays and won the Bama game.
Could happend but I seriously doudt it.

And the last "lucky" play we got was when butch went home early? Just checking.

Tennessee has a better chance than they've had in the past five or six years. But if they're going to pull the upset, they desperately need to find a passing game against UGA. The only way to beat Bama is to stretch the field, and I've seen nothing so far that suggests that UT is capable of that.

Can't! Butch has Dormady hand-cuffed to the bench; afraid he would make a completion and embarrass Dobbs and prove that Butch can't coach. Good idea though.

his a jerk, but he is a better coach than we have now, plus he can recruit. I don't think it would happen the ad would be own his own if he hitched his wagon to that, but he went to a bowl with the walk on olineman:crazy: image what he would do with this team.

Don't forget to mention the best part--his wife!

I do think we can beat Georgia and Alabama. We always play Georgia close and it is at Knoxville. Alabama will be looking forward to LSU probably plus we might have some of our receivers back for that game with a bye week. Who knows, stranger things have happened.

And just who would deliver the ball to known receivers?

If we beat Bama would all calling for Butch's head change their minds?

I know is a long shot but is why you play the game you never know.

what the hell do you mean if ?

damn it orangetaz get real for a change :hi:

I don't get all the fire Butch crap either,a few points either way he would be the next Neyland this year

Reactions: 1 person
If we beat Bama, I won't drink for a month..after I get done drinking for a month in celebration

If we beatbama I'll get a beatbama tat on arm. First we beat them and then I will start a gofundme account to pay for the tat cause I think they're a waste of money ,which will contain a power T and bold letters BEATBAMA. Book it.

VN Store

Back