Inexcusable.

Holly "CHOKE" Warlick has proven for years she is a lower tier coach. All these sunshine Holly pumpers are still in denial. She is the Butch Jones of women's basketball. Can recruit but cannot COACH! 222 in turnovers with this talent, no excuse! One of the largest comebacks in NCAA history!! Cut our loses and FIRE HER NOW! PITIFUL! I feel sorry for the players not coached to perform under pressure!! ALL THE BLAME IS ON THE HEAD COACH!
:thud::loco:

^This.....But there are too many that are Holly supporters and not program supports and not just this board. It's plain as the nose on your face that Holly is in way over her head. She will win games on talent but never win it all....and most likely never get to the Final Four to even have a shot. She's just not head coaching material at this level.

Reactions: 4 people
You can’t fire a coach that is 16-2 that’s just ridiculous

Obviously. But I could sense that game slipping away in the first half; and NO CHANGES Were Made! ND kept running scoring plays and Tennessee kept passing on the perimeter and throwing it away. The same old same old LV Offense! Standing around waiting for someone to make a play! Tennessee is 30 points better than this ND squad. Ineptitude!

Reactions: 2 people
Obviously. But I could sense that game slipping away in the first half; and NO CHANGES Were Made! ND kept running scoring plays and Tennessee kept passing on the perimeter and throwing it away. The same old same old LV Offense! Standing around waiting for someone to make a play! Tennessee is 30 points better than this ND squad. Ineptitude!

Yeah it was a pathetic showing

Reactions: 1 person
She can't outcoach or scheme the top coaches. We have talent but it's horrible coached. GBO!

To not have an elite coach at the greatest program in the sport is a travesty. It’s inexusable, frankly. Miss State’s coach, if he was smart, would crawl on his hands and knees for this job.

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
To not have an elite coach at the greatest program in the sport is a travesty. It’s inexusable, frankly. Miss State’s coach, if he was smart, would crawl on his hands on knees for this job.

To not have elite fans at the greatest program in the sport is a travesty. Fans need to get behind the team and the negas need to go back to the football forum where they can be all they can be.

When the team was winning, negas were nowhere to be found, life was good, and pretty much every poster who is a regular here was feeling good and posting honest criticism. Then came the football forum regulars who hurl insults and whine about coaching but offer little constructive criticism or add value to this forum. This forum is slowly turning into the hot mess the football forum has become.

You negas can hurl your insults at me but know this, I am a fan, unlike you I support the team through good and tough times, and I've got the teams six.

Reactions: 9 people
Tonight's debacle illustrated something that WCBB fans are aware of. That is, strong,firm and knowledgeable coaching is an important factor for success. Yes, you must have talented players but you need good coaching to be successful. The game tonight was a perfect example of a highly talented team with poor coaching versus a lesser talented team with superior coaching. The WCBB program at TN is destined to be a mediocre program. Although, Holly will keep her job as long as she wins more games than she loses. She will always have good talent due to CPS's legacy, so she will always have a winning season's record. Holly's superiors will never rate her performance on the basis of reaching a Final Four.

Last edited:
Reactions: 2 people
:crazy::crazy::crazy:Glad you tracked the 222 turnovers.
Worse yet is CHW has done absolutely nothing to correct it either. I am anxious to see the individual turnovers for each player. ND only 12 total. I do not blame the players for these two losses,
its coaching. Does anyone have a suggestions as to how we can get someone to get rid of CHW. I believe she only has one more year on her contract at $665.000.

Holly "CHOKE" Warlick has proven for years she is a lower tier coach. All these sunshine Holly pumpers are still in denial. She is the Butch Jones of women's basketball. Can recruit but cannot COACH! 222 in turnovers with this talent, no excuse! One of the largest comebacks in NCAA history!! Cut our loses and FIRE HER NOW! PITIFUL! I feel sorry for the players not coached to perform under pressure!! ALL THE BLAME IS ON THE HEAD COACH!
:thud::loco:

Last edited:
To not have elite fans at the greatest program in the sport is a travesty. Fans need to get behind the team and the negas need to go back to the football forum where they can be all they can be.

When the team was winning, negas were nowhere to be found, life was good, and pretty much every poster who is a regular here was feeling good and posting honest criticism. Then came the football forum regulars who hurl insults and whine about coaching but offer little constructive criticism or add value to this forum. This forum is slowly turning into the hot mess the football forum has become.

You negas can hurl your insults at me but know this, I am a fan, unlike you I support the team through good and tough times, and I've got the teams six.

How cold was it at Notre Dame, Holly? I'm talking about outside; we know about inside. :loco::cray:

Reactions: 5 people
I came back and apologized for my comments after the A&M loss. I said Holly can't coach and it ruffled some feathers. Since then A&M lost to a much less talented UGa, we beat SC without their best player, then we inexcusably drop this turd tonight after being up 22. Talent can only do so much. This loss is inexcusable.

4th QT, 34 ND 10 TN. She knows not how to motivate or draw up a play. Bless her heart. She should be fired IMMEDIATLY. Our girls, our fans and our school deserves more.

I hope both Holly and Rick were paying attention to what's happened to under-performing coaches at UT lately.

Tonight's debacle illustrated something that WCBB fans are aware of. That is, strong,firm and knowledgeable coaching is an important factor for success. Yes, you must have talented players but you need good coaching to be successful. The game tonight was a perfect example of a highly talented team with poor coaching versus a lesser talented team with superior coaching. The WCBB program at TN is destined to be a mediocre program. Although, Holly will keep her job as long as she wins more games than she loses. She will always have good talent due to CPS's legacy, so she will always have a winning season's record. Holly's superiors will never rate her performance on the basis of reaching a Final Four.

Lesser talented team? ND has been fielding elite rosters for the last decade and even with this year's injuries, still has a starting line-up full of McDonald's All-Americans. And last I checked ND was ranked in the top 5 and had UConn up 11 in the 4th quarter earlier this year...

Yes this was a total meltdown in the 2nd half. Should we have held on and won this game? Easily. But come on. Don't act like ND is Alabama. It's an incredibly tough place to win against a very talented team.

I admittedly don’t watch the Lady Vols much, but I did watch most of the game tonight. Was tonight an aberration or is there usually no offense? We look like an extremely talented AAU team. As gaudy as our record is, it’s still painful to watch.

:thud::thud:Why not take the office away from Warlick...it was not the players complete fault...lack of coaching from Warlick...she was so dumb that she stated afterwards that she did not know what to do.
Fire her now and get a coach that does.

That’s one of those pat summit..... take the locker room away from them games

:thud::thud:Why not take the office away from Warlick...it was not the players complete fault...lack of coaching from Warlick...she was so dumb that she stated afterwards that she did not know what to do.
Fire her now and get a coach that does.

Holly needs to fix what is happening as it relates to turnovers and zone offense..... the players are responsible for the lackluster effort on defense.... Holly is the COACH.... it is her job to work her team....

To me...............this was as embarrassing as the shut out by Georgia in football this year.

WOW! I could go ON & ON. but .................

excuse me while I go vomit...again.

I decided to take a gander at our turnovers how they look compared to other teams in Division I:

NCAA Statistics

They are tied for 219 out of 349 BEFORE today's game. That means 218 teams are better and they beat only 129. That's like 6 teams better for every 10. And, if you focus on JUST SEC schools, they only beat ONE team: Vanderbilt.

You just can't be that careless and ineffective with the ball if you want to make a deep run.

The Lady Volunteers were up 27-10 at the end of the first quarter and I thought it was going to be a blowout for the Lady Vols.

The opposing coach makes a move and she has no answer. Even states she has no answer at the half.

This isn't the first time that CHW has stated she has no answers. It happened several times last season. Did we ever hear Pat state she had no answers? Have you ever heard a good coach in any sport repeatedly state that they have no answers regarding poor play?

People complain about poor coaching when the coach demonstrates a reason to complain. Pat did not win every game, but do you recall her ever coaching a game in which the score changed so drastically from Q1 to Q4? Do you recall Pat ever stating she had no answers to questions about poor play? I support the Lady Vols, but am not willing to accept poor effort, one of the worst rates of turnovers in the country, and just overall poor execution after jumping out to a big lead. Pat would not have accepted that either nor should any other coach. Just as we football forum people say, the coach is the responsible person. Poor effort and poor execution reflect poor coaching and poor leadership.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5 people
This isn't the first time that CHW has stated she has no answers. It happened several times last season. Did we ever hear Pat state she had no answers? Have you ever heard a good coach in any sport repeatedly state that they have no answers regarding poor play?

Of course not!

People complain about poor coaching when the coach demonstrates a reason to complain. Pat did not win every game, but do you recall her ever coaching a game in which the score changed so drastically from Q1 to Q4? Do you recall Pat ever stating she had no answers to questions about poor play? I support the Lady Vols, but am not willing to accept poor effort, one of the worst rates of turnovers in the country, and just overall poor execution after jumping out to a big lead. Pat would not have accepted that either nor should any other coach. Just as we football forum people say, the coach is the responsible person. Poor effort and poor execution reflect poor coaching and poor leadership.

"Poor effort and poor execution reflect poor coaching and poor leadership."

No words were truer spoken.

VN Store

Back