Jalen Hurd 'come at me' GIF

Everyone would agree the fumble was huge. It might have been the difference in the game; as it turned out. But my statement still holds true. Asking for the video was trolling.

We're all pissed. I don't blame you for being tired of losing. We all are. But bashing Jalen Hurd after what he's contributed as a true freshman who's had little help from his offensive line is just kinda silly.

The end zone fumble was catastrophic play but it wasn't totally JH's fault A short KO gave ga the ball at their own 30, a couple of first downs put the ball past mid field , our D held and forced that infamous pooch punt.
Just saying if we had a kicker capable of kicking the ball through the end zone the D has the opportunity to force the opponent to punt from inside the 10 or 20ydl.
It's ironic fumbles cost us the game two years in a row, that's football. :crazy:

Reactions: 1 person
Everyone would agree the fumble was huge. It might have been the difference in the game; as it turned out. But my statement still holds true. Asking for the video was trolling.

We're all pissed. I don't blame you for being tired of losing. We all are. But bashing Jalen Hurd after what he's contributed as a true freshman who's had little help from his offensive line is just kinda silly.

I respect you Freak, but where was I bashing Hurd? I was responding to the silliness over the attention given the gif. In fact, i praised Hurds reaction & talent throughout this thread.

I respect you Freak, but where was I bashing Hurd? I was responding to the silliness over the attention given the gif. In fact, i praised Hurds reaction & talent throughout this thread.

Seriously?

You should just bow out at this point and shut up. You obviously don't respect Hurd because asking for the gif of his fumble after he gave his all yesterday is a complete douche move. Stop trying to divert attention away from the original post and those that thought it was awesome the way he taunted a UGA defender. The kid went out and kicked some tail yesterday and the only immature reply you could conjure was "can we get a picture of his fumble, tee hee hee"

Reply if you want, but the ignore feature has been getting a workout for me between yesterday and today. And that's a pretty selective club for me.

Reactions: 6 people
Did your body ache after the game. your ankles and knees wrapped and the muscles cramped? Did you sweat from the efforts you put forth in the game, bleed from the impacts to your body?

You lost nothing, you participated not, you are merely a spectator. "I am tired of losing" reflects your life story, not the game on Saturday.

That ribbon you refer to might also apply to those that want glory from the efforts of others without effort from themselves.

Nailed it.

Hey CA Vol, its not too late to take a step back, re-read this thread, and have some sort of self-realization of what a douche bag you're being.

Reactions: 11 people
Seriously?

You should just bow out at this point and shut up. You obviously don't respect Hurd because asking for the gif of his fumble after he gave his all yesterday is a complete douche move. Stop trying to divert attention away from the original post and those that thought it was awesome the way he taunted a UGA defender. The kid went out and kicked some tail yesterday and the only immature reply you could conjure was "can we get a picture of his fumble, tee hee hee"

Reply if you want, but the ignore feature has been getting a workout for me between yesterday and today. And that's a pretty selective club for me.

Glad I made your exclusive club. Taunt all the defenders you want, but I think it more "awesome" when we win, not coming on the heels of yet another kick to the nuts loss. But if it floats your boat, go for it! I'll keep posting my thoughts as well.

Anyone have one of the fumble in the endzone?

backfire.gif

Anyone have a gif of Berry pumping his shotgun at the UGA bench after his tackle on special teams?

I was cracking up

So . . . Back on topic. Jalen waves the safety on but does not pick him up. He took the more immediate threat of the LB. Great play if you ask me shows he is not ego driven but purpose driven. Kid played his butt off. We just got outplayed (barely) by a kid who will be playing on Sundays. No reason to be ashamed.

Last edited:
Does this mean I'm not a "true" fan? :ninja::stinker2::sad:

No. It doesn't mean that at all. It means you're an a$$hole. You come on here for the sole purpose of bashing an 18 year old kid, much like people did last weak with Croom. There is simply no reason for it. We are all disappointed that we lost in Athens. But, if you can't see the positives and improvement in this team then you simply don't know football. I haven't seen a team fight this hard for 60 minutes on the field for a very long time. It doesn't matter how many points down they may be, these kids are going to fight to the end. I love that attitude. That attitude plus the talent we are bringing in is what makes Tennessee a National Champion again within the next 4 years. Yep, I said it. If this team stays together and fights like they have been all season, CBJ wins a National Championship within the next 4 years.

Reactions: 12 people
No. It doesn't mean that at all. It means you're an a$$hole. You come on here for the sole purpose of bashing an 18 year old kid, much like people did last weak with Croom. There is simply no reason for it. We are all disappointed that we lost in Athens. But, if you can't see the positives and improvement in this team then you simply don't know football. I haven't seen a team fight this hard for 60 minutes on the field for a very long time. It doesn't matter how many points down they may be, these kids are going to fight to the end. I love that attitude. That attitude plus the talent we are bringing in is what makes Tennessee a National Champion again within the next 4 years. Yep, I said it. If this team stays together and fights like they have been all season, CBJ wins a National Championship within the next 4 years.

Wow, you got all that about me from a 9 word post? You should start a 900# mind reader line.

If your intention was to mock the gif, you could have said so initially after I responded. Instead you went on to defend that the "fumble was huge" and Hurd would admit as much. It just seems short sighted to mock the kid's one mistake after all he's contibuted.

Honesty, I'm not sure what your point is besides declaring to everyone that you aren't happy with losing. No one likes losing, but some handle it differently than others.

You're entitled to your opinion, whatever it is. I just thought it was a cheap shot. If that's not how you meant it, then I misunderstood. :hi:

The gif is kind of silly, though. :)

VN Store

Back