Jaquan Henderson decomits per SEC Country

What would your prepared statements sound like? Player commits-"Meh" "Not impressed" "Never catch Bama with this gutter trash!" Player decommits-"Jumping off a sinking ship" "Butch can't even recruit anymore/got owned by ?" "Butch will be fired by mid season!" "I hate Butch!" "Butch kicked my snowflake...then my puppy".

With this class the first part of your post is almost correct.

Reactions: 3 people
Didn't really want anyway?

Honestly, probably so.
We have Reid, Page and also Gray is a possibility for the same position.
We do this every year. Yet a couple always act like it's excuses. (For whatever reason)
We will most likely see a couple more.
If we lose or miss out on a high 4 or 5 star, yeah, that's different. This is normal.

VN is so funny. Player commits - "Welcome to the hill, young man!" Player decommits - "Bye"
......Thus sayeth the most predictable heckler on this funny site. The only thing funnier than your poor judgment is your crony relationship with your soul brother KB. NEWS FLASH: Every top tier program over-recruits then politely allows those weaker links off by letting them state they're "decommitting." Got it? Obviously you don't or you would've decommitted from VN a couple years ago. Have a snack.:thud:

VN is so funny. Player commits - "Welcome to the hill, young man!" Player decommits - "Bye"

U have to be the most condescending poster on here. You're actually a decent poster sometimes & seem to love the vols & football as a whole, but u come off as a smug jerk most the time.

Reactions: 9 people
Honestly, probably so.
We have Reid, Page and also Gray is a possibility for the same position.
We do this every year. Yet a couple always act like it's excuses. (For whatever reason)
We will most likely see a couple more.
If we lose or miss out on a high 4 or 5 star, yeah, that's different. This is normal.

Thanks for the explanation. I know we're near the limit with a few bigger fish in our sights. Gotta cut 'em loose to make room?

Thanks for the explanation. I know we're near the limit with a few bigger fish in our sights. Gotta cut 'em loose to make room?

Hopefully, we make many offers based on potential. Sometimes we accept more commits than needed at the same position. If a couple pan out equally, we still have to lose someone.
This particular recruit had been looking around for awhile. When they know there is plenty of competition for their position, sometimes they would rather make the choice than wait on the results. Which also works out well for all involved.

Reactions: 1 person
......Thus sayeth the most predictable heckler on this funny site. The only thing funnier than your poor judgment is your crony relationship with your soul brother KB. NEWS FLASH: Every top tier program over-recruits then politely allows those weaker links off by letting them state they're "decommitting." Got it? Obviously you don't or you would've decommitted from VN a couple years ago. Have a snack.:thud:

LOL!

Fade is the only poster I ever blocked on here.

Reactions: 1 person

Becoming a 5 or 4* recruit apparently is really hard to do.. 300,000 kids and only a handful make it. Crazy. Alabama has got to be doing some behind the scenes bs to get as many as they do.. it's not just saban or just the brand.. more too it.

I May be crazy but just my thoughts.

YiwxQKy.gif

Daaamn! Somebody mad!

Either he isn't S.E. C. caliber and he knows it or he will regret this decision in the near future because Tech sold him a bad product.

My guess is that he will have the same results that Cecil Cherry had when he committed to Texas.... Didn't turn out very well. The coach that recruited him was fired and Cherry had to transfer before he got any real playing time.

U have to be the most condescending poster on here. You're actually a decent poster sometimes & seem to love the vols & football as a whole, but u come off as a smug jerk most the time.

Sorry you feel that way, but my post wasn't condescending to anyone in the least. It was just an observation, and an accurate one.

VN Store

Back