Jaquan Henderson decomits per SEC Country

Either he isn't S.E. C. caliber and he knows it or he will regret this decision in the near future because Tech sold him a bad product.

My guess is that he will have the same results that Cecil Cherry had when he committed to Texas.... Didn't turn out very well. The coach that recruited him was fired and Cherry had to transfer before he got any real playing time.

The ACC is way stronger than the SEC east. We (the East) aren't SEC caliber either.

Hey when we fumble 7 times we take A&M to overtime...so who do you think is the better team?

Reactions: 2 people
I'm leaving everything on the field today Glicht!

s-l300.jpg

P_yD0r.gif

Reactions: 1 person
I hope that the coaches gave this kid a nudge and that it wasn't the kid dropping us on his own, because linebacker has been our weakest position group for a few years. We badly need to improve our linebacker recruiting--and this guy was a 3-star. We'll find out down the road....

Sorry you feel that way, but my post wasn't condescending to anyone in the least. It was just an observation, and an accurate one.

Didn't say it was. Seemed more like fishing for likes to me. It's pretty well known how you are on here though & surely you're smart enough to see it yourself but don't care.

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back