Jayson Jenkins to portal? Aaaand he's back to UT

He was good.. Then no talent trash... Now good again
Careful, of course every fan base has a few idiots that always must spin max negativity, but going all in on REPORTS he might be entering the portal and sharing backhanded shots at the young man is what it is...... and it is not good. Ever decreasing value add to our program as a fan is a sad self-inflicted act. Disingenuous crawfishing does not offset the original act if attempted. It amazes me that these folks NEVER seem to value discretion. Sometimes it is way better INITIALLY to just suffer loses in silence, until facts are facts.

I guess the ransom check cleared the bank. This has nothing to do with team anymore. This is why I say that OU and Texas will be very successful in the SEC with all of that oil money. They will be able to afford players that other schools can not. Saban saw the writing on the wall.

What are you talking about? I wanted him to stay from the beginning. Here’s what I said “He was a lower rated recruit, who the staff identified, and it seemed like he was in for a potential breakout year. For whatever reason those hurt the most to me…similar to Tobe Awaka.”. Please show me where I said anything about no talent trash.

Edit: your bio of “not a reliable source” 1000% checks out.
I wasn't talking to you..I just meant in general

One of the 247 writers said someone close to him got in his ear and convinced him to enter the portal. He then reconsidered after a few hours.

One of the 247 writers said someone close to him got in his ear and convinced him to enter the portal. He then reconsidered after a few hours.
This is what is wrong with these kids, how they’re being manipulated by those they love and trust over money. I bet Baron wishes he’d ignored the mockingbird in his ear now.

Reactions: Alto1

VN Store

Back