Jeff fisher

latest

Battered Vol Syndrome abounds.

Reactions: 1 person
Fisher? Holy dam sh!tballs!!! Just started laughing uncontrollably at work after reading this thread and everyone is looking at me. Thanks VN.

:chair:

This has already been discussed, with basically the same results

Fisher is a good coach I don’t know if he would coach in college. One thing is for sure he would lock down recruiting in middle Tennessee. He loves the area and still resides there part time.

Fisher is a good coach I don’t know if he would coach in college. One thing is for sure he would lock down recruiting in middle Tennessee. He loves the area and still resides there part time.

A.) not a good coach
B.) he would be as exciting to recruits as toast

Reactions: 1 person
The fact that a 32 year old Sean McVay is tearing it up this year for the Rams doesn't make Fisher look employable to me. Its no knock on McVay, as he is doing a great job and from what they say is a really good football mind.

Maybe we should go after him instead.

If we are going to the NFL for the job...just invite Bill Belichek to come on down.:cool:

Why would you want a coach who underachieved with all those Titans teams and couldn't develop a QB at all once McNair was gone. I'd be done with UT if we hired that clown.

He has a massive buyout from the Rams that he collecting on now. Why he’d ever coach again is beyond me. Dyed hair and all, he’s close if not over 60.

Fisher would be a hoot at the pressers. He'd also almost certainly get us in trouble with the NCAA.

Can he coach? Well, the Rams sure got better fast after he was gone.

But the Titans sure have had a dismal time since he was fired.

VN Store

Back