Jeff fisher

Hey guys give me your thoughts on him as a head coach. I think he would do a great job to be honest

To be honest I think Fisher is THE most overrated coach in the history of American football. Three yards and a cloud of dust..... his conservative ass can stay retired..... or at least off of the hill

So you just described Jon Gruden.

I'm Like:

VF1p5XN.gif

Hell to the no! I’ve had enough Fisher ball to last a lifetime! If you didn’t like this years offense… why would anyone want him?!

According to Google : he has 2 Championships as a player

1978: USC National Champ Ring
1985: Chicago Bears Superbowl Ring

Plus he apparently is on American Dad series:

hqdefault.jpg

This brings up a weird question for me. From what I know of Fisher, I don’t want him. At all. But for some reason, I really want Gruden and I don’t know why. Can someone show me why Gruden is obviously better than Fisher?

Has a grasp of moving the ball.

Fisher would be the worst possible coach we could hire...wait that would be strong, but Fisher right behind

If I remember correctly Fisher was with the Oilers and Titans most of the time and the team was owned by Bud Adams. Every time someone did well and and a new contract came up, Adams would not give a raise. He would get new players at a cheaper price. For example Lorenzo Neal would block for Eddie George and open nice holes for him to run through, when Bud wouldn't give Neal a raise he moved to another team. The next season Eddie was lucky to gain 2-3 yards. Adams kept his payroll about as cheap as possible.

Field goal fisher no way. 8&8 fisher no way. The slick fish no way. If we can't do better than not a catcher but a fisher I might give up and go fishing on Saturdays.

This brings up a weird question for me. From what I know of Fisher, I don’t want him. At all. But for some reason, I really want Gruden and I don’t know why. Can someone show me why Gruden is obviously better than Fisher?

SB and will be a good recruiter at first. Hopefully develops talent

VN Store

Back