*****Jeremy Pruitt's Monday press conference, Vandy week (video and notes)

He is speaking so most on this board and in our fanship can understand what he is saying.
What you wrote is pure bull crap. I learned more English grammar in a dilapidated country elementary school (in the 1950's) than your buddy Pruitt could ever dream of. I feel there are many on this board that had the same or similar experience in different type schools and in different time frames.

"On the interception, That was an RPO and we were late throwing the football. JG made a mistake and he knows we can't do that."
And yet he continues to do so time after time. Not sure where the blame really lies, on the man making the same mistake over and over or the Man responsible for putting that individual out there for him to continue to do the same thing over and over.

The interception was caused by JG wanting to be the hero. We run the ball there for a touchdown and we probably go on to win that game. JG should not be allowed to make decisions on his own, IMO he actually should be the backup QB.

On "McCollough is playing really good ball for us"....

Definitely looked like McCollough should have had over the top help on Auburn's wide open TD play. Or perhaps his assignment was to stay in the middle of the field without moving while the nickle defender (I think it was Jackson) let him run down the hash freely.

VN Store

Back