Josh Dobbs was on Good Morning America today

Did he win the Heisman yet?

I consider the Heisman as being a joke! Take a look at some of the guys who won it.

I also consider the Nobel Peace Prize as a joke. Heck, "O" Bama was in office for less than a year and did nothing from a foreign relations perspective, yet he won the Nobel Peace Prize.

It is getting to the point where the NFL Hall of Fame is getting that way also. Jason Taylor was a good player, but I don't see Hall of Fame performances from him.

Did he win the Heisman yet?

No they weren’t. 2 of those wins were largely because of Jennings

I came into this thread thinking that surely no one would have anything bad to say about Dobbs, but, once again, VN has proven me wrong. Give me a freaking break.

JD is one of the best people to ever come through the program and he set multiple records as a QB. He and Peyton are two of the very best ambassadors we could ever hope to have.

Reactions: 1 person
Why does a guy with an engineering degree need to learn how to package a football helmet?

because he has a minor in business and it helps to see how a business is ran, even down to the "little" people packing helmets.

Dobbs was awesome at TN but he didn't dot hat grea ton the hairdresser's exam. I bet he didn't take 30 practice runs like Ginger from Tuscaloosa though.

Dobbs was awesome at TN but he didn't dot hat grea ton the hairdresser's exam. I bet he didn't take 30 practice runs like Ginger from Tuscaloosa though.

what the actual **** did you just say? seriously?

in your drunken rambling, did I catch a remark about his hair condition?

Strong user name btw, hypocrite.

what the actual **** did you just say? seriously?

in your drunken rambling, did I catch a remark about his hair condition?

Strong user name btw, hypocrite.

how is it hypocritical? I'm not God, I don't forgive (most of the time.) Same is true for most if they're honest.

That TV gig was a epic fail.

Dobbs should have been wearing a Tennessee hat to help us with recruiting.

Just Dobbs wearing a UT hat should have been good for at least 1 5* recruit and 7 or 8 4* recruits.

VFL...GBO!!!

I came into this thread thinking that surely no one would have anything bad to say about Dobbs, but, once again, VN has proven me wrong. Give me a freaking break.

JD is one of the best people to ever come through the program and he set multiple records as a QB. He and Peyton are two of the very best ambassadors we could ever hope to have.

You obviously have no clue about the OP.

My vivid memory of Dobbs is in the loss to Vanderbilt that ended UT's dream of a generally meaningless Sugar Bowl. Most won't remember this but the entire team was distracted that week by tragic events to the southwest of Knoxville. Dobbs was not encouraged by the staff to have his head on straight during that somewhat significant preparation period. No matter how inflamed you are by this reality, there is no way that Saban or Smartt would let their team stray so far afield mentally three days before their biggest game in five years. In fact, Saban would tell his players that the only way they could ease the suffering of their fan base would be to practice harder than ever and kick their opponent's ass on Saturday. Mostly our coach's fault, but stop lionizing the athlete. he was freakish physically but had some Life champions MIA moments on the field during his career.

VN Store

Back