Josh Dobbs was on Good Morning America today

Josh Dobbs 2016 Vanderbilt stats:

31/34 passing. 340 yards, 2 TD
53 yards rushing, 1 lost fumble.

Yup, he was the reason we lost that game.

Reactions: 9 people
My vivid memory of Dobbs is in the loss to Vanderbilt that ended UT's dream of a generally meaningless Sugar Bowl. Most won't remember this but the entire team was distracted that week by tragic events to the southwest of Knoxville. Dobbs was not encouraged by the staff to have his head on straight during that somewhat significant preparation period. No matter how inflamed you are by this reality, there is no way that Saban or Smartt would let their team stray so far afield mentally three days before their biggest game in five years. In fact, Saban would tell his players that the only way they could ease the suffering of their fan base would be to practice harder than ever and kick their opponent's ass on Saturday. Mostly our coach's fault, but stop lionizing the athlete. he was freakish physically but had some Life champions MIA moments on the field during his career.

You have a pretty **** memory.

Reactions: 3 people
My vivid memory of Dobbs is in the loss to Vanderbilt that ended UT's dream of a generally meaningless Sugar Bowl. Most won't remember this but the entire team was distracted that week by tragic events to the southwest of Knoxville. Dobbs was not encouraged by the staff to have his head on straight during that somewhat significant preparation period. No matter how inflamed you are by this reality, there is no way that Saban or Smartt would let their team stray so far afield mentally three days before their biggest game in five years. In fact, Saban would tell his players that the only way they could ease the suffering of their fan base would be to practice harder than ever and kick their opponent's ass on Saturday. Mostly our coach's fault, but stop lionizing the athlete. he was freakish physically but had some Life champions MIA moments on the field during his career.

Reading this only tells me that you've probably never played sports or played competitively. What I've collected from your other posts are that you have no clue what you're talking about. God forgives, I don't.

Reactions: 2 people

Saban would not say a damn thing about the fans. Saban operates on a level so far about that **** that what the fans think never enters the conversation.

Lay off the booze a bit.

Reactions: 2 people
Dobbs might be one the classiest vols in recent memory. Seems humble and has his mind in the right place. I'm hoping the best for Dobbs in the NFL! Proud!

Knowing our luck he's using his big brain to build a doomsday device or something. Fortunately no one will be around to remember us as the school that gave him his education when destroys us all. :)

If there was an award for owning space in people’s heads, D4H would be in the running. :eek:lol:

D4H does an epic troll job and I am convinced that he is not even trying to troll. It’s fascinating to watch.

Reactions: 3 people
If there was an award for owning space in people’s heads, D4H would be in the running. :eek:lol:

D4H does an epic troll job and I am convinced that he is not even trying to troll. It’s fascinating to watch.

I agree. He does it without trying.

I disagree. It's boring.

It's the off season. I'm bored. I do find it interesting that Dobbs was on GMA. I am glad the segment was posted.

Reactions: 1 person

D4H does an epic troll job and I am convinced that he doesn't know he is a troll. It’s fascinating to watch.

Fify

Maybe a Russian-controlled robot?

He could be the drones plug at that player price.

Sell them to the nerds who need protection from bullies.

Nobody picks on you when they know you can hit them with drones. It's just not worth it so they'll go look for an easier target.

VN Store

Back