Just got some UT love from Finebaum

I actually like his show on the SEC Network. Don't like the fact that he's a Bammer, but he's show is pretty entertaining for the most part. I like listening to opposing fans opinions and questions, and the old guy from Auburn that calls in raising hell all the time is pretty funny. Ignorant, but funny!

Finebaum used to be an Alabama brand. He made his ratings by stirring the pot between the bammers and the barners. Now his footprint is bigger. It is absolutely in his interest for the Tennessee/Alabama rivalry to be relevant again. Talking us up while we're down is his exact model for stirring the pot when the heat is low.

Everyone remember... remember which turds around are wearing Bama jersey's right now. When they start trying to jump on the bandwagon.. we need to knock them back off.. do not let them con you with the I have always been a closet UT fan line...

You wear a bama shirt even one time... we don't want you.. go away!!

Reactions: 4 people
It irks me that all we are gonna hear now is "it's just Utah state" . Compared to before kickoff it was "vols on upset alert", and every talking head in the biz said they would put up a fight against.

Tell me about it. Before the game it was all how good of a team they are. They have played big major teams close and Keeton is the most dangerous QB we have ever faced.

This is the first time I have ever listened to Finebaum - I'm checking out the SEC Network on tv and I heard him talking to the caller who predicted 8-4 for the Vols.
. You guys who said he's a jerk - well, hard to argue with that. Condescending doesn't begin to describe his attitude. People listen to this guy? Non-Alabama fans, I mean.

Finebaum will give you diabetes if you listen to him for too long.

Reactions: 1 person
Along with the team's overall performance, I think the media was equally impressed with the support on display last night from the fan base. When over 102k fans fill and rock a stadium following a 5 - 7 season, something special must be afoot.

Seems like more folks are wondering what is building in Knoxville.

Every mouth breathing sports prognosticator just goes with who's winning. When they lose they just pretend they never talked about it & jump on the next wagon.

The only way I might ever put a bama shirt on is if I was naked and it was -30 below .

yup we win a game it's just "utah state"

alabama wins a game barely against a "cupcake team" alabama is amazing and going to the playoff's

Reactions: 2 people
yup we win a game it's just "utah state"

alabama wins a game barely against a "cupcake team" alabama is amazing and going to the playoff's

yep....if it were not for a couple dropped passes and penalties, UWV would have put Bama in melt down. I was hoping.

Finebaum laughed at the caller when he said UT was going to beat Ole Piss. I'm sorry, did I miss the part where Ole Miss has been a powerhouse football program the last several years? Tough game? Sure, but not out of the realm of possibility that Tennessee could win that game

Reactions: 2 people
Finebaum laughed at the caller when he said UT was going to beat Ole Piss. I'm sorry, did I miss the part where Ole Miss has been a powerhouse football program the last several years? Tough game? Sure, but not out of the realm of possibility that Tennessee could win that game

They're in the SEC West, so they're automatically better than us.

Everyone remember... remember which turds around are wearing Bama jersey's right now. When they start trying to jump on the bandwagon.. we need to knock them back off.. do not let them con you with the I have always been a closet UT fan line...

You wear a bama shirt even one time... we don't want you.. go away!!

What if you lose a bet?

I of course would never risk it.

You missed the part where the caller was initially calling for 10-2. But yes....he was condescending. But the caller sounded like he was drunk lol. PF even asked him if he was lol.

Wow, reminds me of something I just read. Sounds kind of like the poster on the other thread... :question:

In all fairness it is a selection committee now so you really want the media to be talking good about your team

You don't seriously think that has anything to do with the 8 million threads started just because someone in the media said something negative or postive about UT do you?

I just don't see this as a concern at this point in our rebuilding plus the "we get no respect" or "butthurt" crowd didn't just start this year. Some people just seem to complain about everybody in the media. Makes no sense.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back