Kahlil McKenzie changing numbers

thanks :hi:,that is where it is from,I still don't get giving so many players the single digits though

what if you want to put in one of those DL to either block or run on the Goal Line ? and can't because a receiver has the same number ?

Granted, needing them for that would be an extreme, injury nightmare thing, but it could happen

KMac should just set precedent and take the number 100. We all know that he has the girth to handle a 3-digit jersey number.

Excellent point, our Hungarian friend. However, if he is going to make the change, it might as well be a number he can wear in the NFL. And even with the girth K-mac carried last season, I am hoping he has it trimmed down soon. Reason his weight ballooned up so much was California ruling him ineligible for his senior year. Once they realized he was not going to win an appeal from those idiots, they elected for him to have a surgery so it would not have to cause him to red shirt in college later.

Bad thing about that, especially for a kid with that body type was it meant taking a break from working out, and he gained that extra weight. Once it is on, getting it off is not easy. And though he was still impressive, imagine what he could have done with more mobility.

Next season, I hope K-Mac and Tuttle double team that center from Georgia. 1 time flat on his butt.

Actually I was thinking that maybe they should mix up the numbers before every game. It would make it interesting for opposing teams!

An added bonus to the number change...Khalil is now legal to go in as a fullback at the goal line, and lead the way for Hurd.

Reactions: 2 people
All this number changing just confuses me! As soon as I get them straight they change them! :D

I think it was the vandy game where the announcer on tv was calling micah abernathy....Josh malone. Both #3. Im not a fan of that. Id want to be the only #3 in orange

Good. I didn't like it. DE with #1 is okay though. Next up Shy needs to go with 98

OK, someone at WBIR is reporting the number change, but what about the Kongbo quote? Not seeing that.

Only place I saw it is on the forum I found where it said they were changing numbers. Asked the guy that posted it for the link to the quote but he hasn't got back to me

Is Cam going back to #23 since he wore #7 in honor of Gaulden?

Yeah I saw another poster say that he was switching back. It may be up to date on the ut website. I haven't looked on there in awhile though.

Yeah I saw another poster say that he was switching back. It may be up to date on the ut website. I haven't looked on there in awhile though.

That was me who spotted it. Yes, on the official roster, Cam's name is next to 23 now.

Only place I saw it is on the forum I found where it said they were changing numbers. Asked the guy that posted it for the link to the quote but he hasn't got back to me

That's cool, VP. Not to be a stickler, but things like players quotes should be linked. On a few occasions, people have posted false info, and the some have lost their minds over worrying about it.

Guess the only one I have seen that has posted without links and somehow turns out to be right is old "check my stats" BobMueller. Still haven't figured out where I check his stats at other than those who have been here since Clinton was president....if this site is that old.

From the link you posted, I traced it to a twitter link that led me to a AM FOX sports radio link. Sadly there was no rewind or forward bar, but it said that they interviewed Kongbo. Sadly, they talked about Austin Peay, UTC, Tennessee Tech, and other nonsense. I assume it was a live webcast, but I could not find an archive link. No wonder they have to operate on AM.

Last edited:

VN Store

Back