Kahlil McKenzie instagram live video

The picture looks like somebody who got the guys together and took a quick pic. These are kids who choose to play football for the University of Tennessee Volunteers.

The comments some of you have made are pathetic.

This. I agree 100%, ma'am.

I care nothing for what a player looks like with his shirt off, but then, I'm not a coed on campus. I care for what the Volunteers do on the field. That's what really matters to them and to me. GBO.

Reactions: 1 person
It doesn't matter the size but production. They don't have to be a 5 star freak of nature or diamond in the rough 2 star, but they need to be a solid rotational player at least.

[twitter]https://twitter.com/Kahlil_Mckenzie/status/889886561965408257[/twitter]

So from left to right I think it's the following...

Eric Crosby?
Jashon Robertson
Trey Smith
gray shirt idk?
Kongbo
Matthew Butler?
Darrell Taylor?
Shy
Alexis Johnson
Vickers
Phillips?

Guy in the middle can't see his face... might be TKjr?

Exactly. Hell would you rather our team have that Dooley mentality where they just gave up in the middle of the season? Butch has brought positive energy to the program for once.

Some of our fans complained about our team not having enough confidence then when our players start giving out positive vibes, it's considered "trash talk"? lol never fails.

Was this message-gram also directed to D. Matthews?

Pre-fall camp message-grams hi-lighted by 2 and 4 star words, are no proof that 8-4 is not possible, especially during the summer of having just ended an actual 8-4 season (with 2 unexpected losses).

The wgktfa thing early-season last year didn't exactly pan-out, for the entire season.

Would rather just see it on the field, than in the message-grams.

Was this message-gram also directed to D. Matthews?

Pre-fall camp message-grams hi-lighted by 2 and 4 star words, are no proof that 8-4 is not possible, especially during the summer of having just ended an actual 8-4 season (with 2 unexpected losses).

The wgktfa thing early-season last year didn't exactly pan-out, for the entire season.

Would rather just see it on the field, than in the message-grams.

Every time you said "message-gram" I cringed.

Reactions: 2 people
Bryce brown is a free agent and no one cares that he was a 5 star. Let your play do the talking KMac

I agree with the letting your play do the talking. Remember who Kahlil's dad is though... I would say it's safe to say the he will end up on an NFL team with his dad's connections/resources.

I would be fine with that. None of those blobs are going to catch me.

I have the mental image of a skinny 5'10" kid being chased down from behind by a 6'4" 295 lb monster ... within 10 yards ... starting with a 20 yard lead.

:eek:hmy:

These dudes are a lot faster than you think they are, man. You better start running now. :)

Reactions: 7 people
The phrasing is to be desired, but the message is to be commended. Every player should have this mindset! 8-4 is mediocrity and settling for that is unacceptable here!

Yeah, no problem with the message or the kids taking pics and having fun. Thats what they are there to do.

Despite some of the four letter words, he said exactly what I want a player for UT to say going into each and every season. I also go into every season thinking we're gonna win them all. Go Vols!

So from left to right I think it's the following...

Eric Crosby?
Jashon Robertson
Trey Smith
gray shirt idk?
Kongbo
Matthew Butler?
Darrell Taylor?
Shy
Alexis Johnson
Vickers
Phillips?

Guy in the middle can't see his face... might be TKjr?

Eric Crosby
Jashon Robertson
Trey Smith
Ja'Quain Blakely
Ryan Thaxton
Kneeling is Darrell Taylor
Kahlil McKenzie
Kongbo
Shy
?
Vickers
Butler

The picture looks like somebody who got the guys together and took a quick pic. These are kids who choose to play football for the University of Tennessee Volunteers.

The comments some of you have made are pathetic.

Yes mam they are.. Look at the lines of any d or o line.. The guys out there on the field are.. Umm.. Husky 😁

The line makes or breaks a team/ play.

https://media.giphy.com/media/1OSSy7kBdAc5a/giphy.gif

I just hope KMAC has added his weight and strength back that he had in 2015. Was a totally different player last year physically. Really hoping we see both him and Shy on the field together this year.

Are you guys impressed by this photo....
if you erase the 3 on the left from memory, seriously from left to right it looks like before and after pics. I'd need to see some unpostable pics of them a month ago to see those 3 as an improvement. lets be honest the second 2 are probably passable but the guy on the end... WTF!!! thats booger from the bar

VN Store

Back