Kamara hurt

I think we throw in the towel now, enough is enough. From what was supposed to be a fantastic season we get killed with injuries? WTF....

I've never seen attrition like this before...especially to so many starters. This may be unprecented at UT. I just hope it doesn't cost him $ in his future.

Reactions: 1 person
I knew he was hurt after the late hit out of bounds. That dude never shows pain and pops right up...but he laid there on the ground for a few seconds. Dayum...

You guys want me to go back and bump the preseason threads were I was telling you we were not deep enough and would be starting an all freshman line up midsession and getting rapid fire blasted for it or ... no?

You guys want me to go back and bump the preseason threads were I was telling you we were not deep enough and would be starting an all freshman line up midsession and getting rapid fire blasted for it or ... no?

If it makes you feel better, then I'm all for it!

You can bend over and I'll show you exactly where to cram those threads.

Reactions: 14 people
players can be hurt and play and then the impact is later on.

Jack Jones tore the ligaments in his thumb in the second quarter and continued to play. Had surgery yesterday.

Malik Foreman hurt his shoulder in first quarter versus A&M. Came back and played in the game but then it was so bad he missed Bama game.

Adrenaline can keep you going in the game your hurt in but put you down for the season afterwards.
Good post

Buchanan looked like he was playing through a shoulder injury as well, hope he's okay

bnghd.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
***** ALABAMA and their dirty ass players.

Yeah, it was an absolute trash hit. Kamara was obviously on the way out of bound and bro dove just so he could get a hit on his legs.Thought Kamara had dodged a bullet since his leg wasn't firmly planted when first hit, but looks like it might be bad after all.

AV

Reactions: 3 people

VN Store

Back