Kevin Beard for WR coach?

Yes, agreed. I'm usually able to look at VN between class or at the end of the day when I'm about to fall asleep. Use to be a regular but my time is spent mainly in the books these days

Good luck with Med school and thank you for your service. Go Vols!

Reactions: 3 people
Nope, was a medic in the military for 12 years and decided to make the leap to becoming an MD. Figure I wasn't getting any younger (33 by the way)

Thanks for your service which had to include some pretty terrible events to some pretty awesome people. Earned my doctorate with 3 kids - you too can do it.

Nope, was a medic in the military for 12 years and decided to make the leap to becoming an MD. Figure I wasn't getting any younger (33 by the way)

Thank you for your service, it is much appreciated!

I make a point to say thank you to every US military personnel that I meet. They deserve our thanks for their service to our great country!

Reactions: 4 people
Yes I read the article wise guy. But does it say anywhere in there how productive his receivers were? Whether he's a good recruiter? Well known and respected within the NCAA community? Does he have baggage?

But hey, thanks for the solid, well thought out response

Of all the names floated, he seems the best option. At this point, most of the hot name coaches are locked into buyouts and extensions. His ties to Larry Scott is a big positive. Haven't read anything negative on him so far, but knowing our luck, some rat will dig something up within 48 hours of him being hired. 1 day after Wells is hired, they break the DUI crap. That is Knoxville media for you.

I would like to see an interview with him, just to get a feel for his personality. It might not tell you if he is a great recruiter, but it gives you a feel for if he could become one.

Until the decision is made on the AD, it might be a little harder to get the financial guy in the department to open up the change purse on a contract. These changes go smoother when that position is not in limbo. I respect Davenport wants to get it right, but I wish she would also get her ass in gear on it. Dave Hart is now perceived as the substitute teacher that can't control the fifth grade classroom. He isn't going to make any major decisions. But hopefully, we at least can get a WR coach that these players can develop under.

Of all the names floated, he seems the best option. At this point, most of the hot name coaches are locked into buyouts and extensions. His ties to Larry Scott is a big positive. Haven't read anything negative on him so far, but knowing our luck, some rat will dig something up within 48 hours of him being hired. 1 day after Wells is hired, they break the DUI crap. That is Knoxville media for you.

I would like to see an interview with him, just to get a feel for his personality. It might not tell you if he is a great recruiter, but it gives you a feel for if he could become one.

Until the decision is made on the AD, it might be a little harder to get the financial guy in the department to open up the change purse on a contract. These changes go smoother when that position is not in limbo. I respect Davenport wants to get it right, but I wish she would also get her ass in gear on it. Dave Hart is now perceived as the substitute teacher that can't control the fifth grade classroom. He isn't going to make any major decisions. But hopefully, we at least can get a WR coach that these players can develop under.

Ask and you shall receive 50 secs in is my favorite part

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N4l0T7fq_fQ

Reactions: 1 person

Congrats. Professional school is difficult enough on its own. I can imagine raising two kids while making it through school

p14glcnyd4lto8wmnjpe

Part of the U's 2001 Championship team, I like that.

Yes I agree. However I am still active duty. I go to med school in DC and let's just say the military has me for quite some more time with the commitment I will owe back for med school

Thought about switching to the post 9/11? Thank goodness you get TA too.haha

Last edited:
Why don't we get the top talent in Tennessee before we worry about South Florida, if we could just get the top talent in our home state we would become a very good football team and if you win then the South Florida kids will come no matter who is recruiting them we need a very good WR coach that can get the talent out of the WR we have had very good WR talent come here the last few year's and there talent was wasted we need a WR coach that can coach not just recruit.

Why don't we get the top talent in Tennessee before we worry about South Florida, if we could just get the top talent in our home state we would become a very good football team and if you win then the South Florida kids will come no matter who is recruiting them we need a very good WR coach that can get the talent out of the WR we have had very good WR talent come here the last few year's and there talent was wasted we need a WR coach that can coach not just recruit.

Had to read that 4 or 5 times before it made sense and I haven't even started on my Friday afternoon refreshments yet. :)

Reactions: 1 person

Kippy

Comma_a22aca_3052237.gif

Reactions: 13 people

VN Store

Back