Kevin Stallings

It disgusts me how much i disgust vanderbilt right now. they just used to be the little sister in nashville that couldn't hang. pisses me off

That's only in football, baseball and basketball they have held more than their own. I hate them too.....

The "I'll fn kill you" was a bit much but he was ticked and in a heated moment. Seems he's had this discussion with Wade before. He apologized, wade said he's not offended. Just move on.

cant believe he said he would kill him - he may not have a job if thats true

Yeah, it's context. You can't really say that anymore- the PC crowd forces you take it seriously.

And dropping the f-bomb on TV is akin to Calipari calling Terrence Jones a "selfish mother******" in earshot of the TV mics a few years back. Unfortunate, but not surprising that coaches swear at their players. For some of those kids, it's all that they respond to.

But yeah, Stallings may have no more than a public apology. It's the "kill" part that may get him into trouble.

Wonder how the Tennessean newspaper will gloss over this story? This rag has a history of granting alibis is to Vandie pukes while digging dirt at the University of Tennessee.

Got no problem with stallings. The Baldwin kid however is a punk and is lucky he didnt get his a$$ whipped by Moore.

Not only did the Baldwin kid not get his ass kicked, he talked trash about what he and his team were gonna do on our home floor....and them came in and did it....and then told our guys what he and the other vandy pukes just did after the game. He punked our team and they did nothing about it.

I got no problem with the kid. My problem is with our players who just laid down, took it and let it happen. Embarrassing.

Reactions: 2 people
Don't really have a dog in the fight but that assistant is silly. Telling Stallings that Baldwin was clapping in Moore's face is plain childish. If that bothers you, you're in the wrong profession.

Why? I would have had some choice words, too. If you want to call it telling on him or not, I don't care. It's not like Vandy swept us this year.

I would have told Stallings he needs to get a hold of his players because the original comments by Richardson were harmless. Baldwin was the one who created the story. They will keep "punking" you if you keep backing down.

Reactions: 2 people
Did Wade simply accept Stallings apology on twitter? Do you not get it kid? Youre an ass. You deserved it. Publicly apologize for being the douche you were.

Don't really have a dog in the fight but that assistant is silly. Telling Stallings that Baldwin was clapping in Moore's face is plain childish. If that bothers you, you're in the wrong profession.

This. I've seen and done worse in post game handshake lines.

Not only did the Baldwin kid not get his ass kicked, he talked trash about what he and his team were gonna do on our home floor....and them came in and did it....and then told our guys what he and the other vandy pukes just did after the game. He punked our team and they did nothing about it.

I got no problem with the kid. My problem is with our players who just laid down, took it and let it happen. Embarrassing.

We're always getting punked and just putting our heads down. Bruce's teams never had an inch of back down in them. Different times I guess.

This. I've seen and done worse in post game handshake lines.

It has nothing to do with that one act after the game. Combine it with his words before the game, and that is why you don't back down. He basically spun a statement by JRich to make it look bad when it wasn't.

I guess you guys just want opponents to do and say as they please. May as well just give up the game then.

I didn't see that. It looked to me like Stallings saw Baldwin being an idiot and then went after him. Maybe the UT assistant pointed him out first, but he might have been doing that to prevent an incident between players rather than whining to Stallings.

Reactions: 1 person

VN Store

Back