Kevin Stallings

Don't really have a dog in the fight but that assistant is silly. Telling Stallings that Baldwin was clapping in Moore's face is plain childish. If that bothers you, you're in the wrong profession.

I don't think it bothered but a player doing that with potential to do more is going to cause a fight or it would have if he had come over there talking sh*t to me and Im mature enough to know better let alone a college kid.

I bet our players were silent while we had the lead. Ha

I don't have a problem with trash talk nor with anything at all that happened after the game. It was our fault that he was able to talk trash after the game but as a coach u have to control the situation....The guy getting up in one of our players faces in the middle of the court coming real close to physically touching him is asking for a fight to break out.

Give me a break, Richardson threw the ball to the rafters as if we won the NC following our win at Vandy. Baldwin did nothing.

Kevin Stallings said it publicly that Baldwin has learning to do about sportsmanship. If he had done nothing, Stallings wouldn't have said that and would have supported his player. But you say that your a fake fan.

Reactions: 2 people
Give me a break, Richardson threw the ball to the rafters as if we won the NC following our win at Vandy. Baldwin did nothing.

Yeah so what did moore do? If you got a problem with a certain player do it to him not a guy who plays hard keeps his mouth shut. If your gonna talk s$#! Be a man and take it up with the guy you have a problem with. Clapping in Moores face is being a punk. I have no problem with the kid talking and proving his point because heck they whooped our tails. I'm just saying he did enough on the court he didn't need to act like an idiot after the game.

The odd thing about this scenario is the Vol asst told Stallings about it, and my ? is did Stallings just take his word for it or did he also actually see it happen and if he did see it why did he wait to act out ? -- not adding up

The odd thing about this scenario is the Vol asst told Stallings about it, and my ? is did Stallings just take his word for it or did he also actually see it happen and if he did see it why did he wait to act out ? -- not adding up

Actually, that isn't true. No UT staff member sought out Stallings. We only saw what the camera showed. According to Tom Satkowiak, Associate Media Relations Director at UT, the UT staffer was approached by Stallings first.

Tom Satkowiak @TomSatkowiak · 13h 13 hours ago
@ddamp23 @ClayTravisBGID that UT staffer was approached by Stallings, who asked, "what happened?" No UT staffer sought Stallings out. Fact.

Edit: It should also be obvious that this wasn't the first time that Baldwin has pissed off Stallings. That's why Stallings was overheard saying, "I've told you a hundred times!" Basically, he's fed up with him running his mouth and acting like a damn punk. I'm not a huge fan of Stallings, but one thing he doesn't put up with is grandstanding. Baldwin won't play for him for very long if he continues to act that way.

Last edited:
Actually, that isn't true. No UT staff member sought out Stallings. We only saw what the camera showed. According to Tom Satkowiak, Associate Media Relations Director at UT, the UT staffer was approached by Stallings first.

Tom Satkowiak @TomSatkowiak · 13h 13 hours ago
@ddamp23 @ClayTravisBGID that UT staffer was approached by Stallings, who asked, "what happened?" No UT staffer sought Stallings out. Fact.

Edit: It should also be obvious that this wasn't the first time that Baldwin has pissed off Stallings. That's why Stallings was overheard saying, "I've told you a hundred times!" Basically, he's fed up with him running his mouth and acting like a damn punk. I'm not a huge fan of Stallings, but one thing he doesn't put up with is grandstanding. Baldwin won't play for him for very long if he continues to act that way.

Interesting. I even had to hear a caller on Memphis radio this morning upset about a UT coach telling Stallings.

I saw it live, and it was clear that Stallings had enough information to form his opinion because he was pissed. At first, I thought he and a coach were getting into it, but then you see Baldwin next to him. Tyndall didn't even see it until he heard it and looked back.

Interesting. I even had to hear a caller on Memphis radio this morning upset about a UT coach telling Stallings.

I saw it live, and it was clear that Stallings had enough information to form his opinion because he was pissed. At first, I thought he and a coach were getting into it, but then you see Baldwin next to him. Tyndall didn't even see it until he heard it and looked back.

People want to get overly emotional and go off one screen grab without looking at all the facts. The Vandy homers were all up in arms and posted the UT staffer's twitter account last night on Vandymania and called him a snitch. Again, overreacting supposed adults without looking at the facts. That place is a cesspool of ignorance and delusion.

Satkowiak was right there along with the other media members. Stallings knew what was up. I'm sure he said something to him after he popped off to the media earlier in the week. This was just the final straw that broke the camel's back. Again, I don't particularly like Stallings because he can be a gruff jerk, but he did what a number of coaches would've done.

I love what Stallings did, the I'll kill you was a little much, but for him to get in his player's azz at your instate rivals court after you've won was stand up. I think they should lay off him. from his words you can tell this kids is a clown.

Baldwin just has a smug look on his face. Attitude adjustment needed. I have no problem with what Stalling did. Maybe should have chose some different words. Sometimes you have to lay into these kids to get their attention.

Baldwin just has a smug look on his face. Attitude adjustment needed. I have no problem with what Stalling did. Maybe should have chose some different words. Sometimes you have to lay into these kids to get their attention.

Eh,not as bad as attempting to actually
Kill a kid by launching a ball into the side of somebody's head.

There are evidently some issues between Stallings and Baldwin. "I have told you a hundred times we don't do that" Stallings said. Between Jones and this incident Stallings blew a gasket. He is tired of taking care of these kids and they are not manning up I guess like he wants them too.

It appears to be an Overreaction on everybody's part except Baldwin. Take him over there after everybody gets to the their perspective locker rooms. Stallings is losing it.

VN Store

Back