Lane Kiffin - Yes or No

Lane Kiffin yes or no

• Yes

Votes: 372 77.2%
  • No

Votes: 110 22.8%

• Total voters
Youll understand it when we play Ole miss next year.

I may understand after we play Vandy next year that there is a talent gap. Doesn't mean I want Vandy's coach either.

You remarry your ex wife who dumps you after a year because she's willing to dump her new husband after a year. Call me crazy, I think you'll get exactly what you asked for.

Reactions: N.ohio vol
It's truly hilarious how desperate we have become as a fan base. Did you all drink away every brain cell with the memory that all this bull crap we've dealt with started with this a-hole? I don't even blame him for leaving for his dream job, but I'm also not going to beg for him to come back because we're down on hard times. Screw Kiffin and shame on anyone begging him to come back. Win at all costs huh? Meanwhile, I've still yet to see what miracle potion he posseses after he failed at USC, average everywhere else as a head coach. Delusional, desperate people imo.

Yes and I think he would take it but I doubt White will take that gamble (and we all know it's a gamble).

Reactions: Border Vol
I think you have zero clue where the program is at right now. I would take him. But are you discounting what I said bc you didn't see it or bc you don't want to believe it?

He isn’t coming here. But to believe what Kiffin puts on social media? Believe that if you want. I know exactly where the program is right now.

It's truly hilarious how desperate we have become as a fan base. Did you all drink away every brain cell with the memory that all this bull crap we've dealt with started with this a-hole? I don't even blame him for leaving for his dream job, but I'm also not going to beg for him to come back because we're down on hard times. Screw Kiffin and shame on anyone begging him to come back. Win at all costs huh? Meanwhile, I've still yet to see what miracle potion he posseses after he failed at USC, average everywhere else as a head coach. Delusional, desperate people imo.
I have drank quite a bit since 09. 🍺 😂

Reactions: tdbigorange11
He isn’t coming here. But to believe what Kiffin puts on social media? Believe that if you want. I know exactly where the program is right now.
And if your honest He won't touch it. If he leaves, after one year with Ole Miss, then he's dead in the water for future hires if it doesn't work here. No one knows what NCAA is going to do to us. He has zero interest bc he isn't stupid.

I'm going to support whoever they choose but Kiffin would be way down the list for me.

I may understand after we play Vandy next year that there is a talent gap. Doesn't mean I want Vandy's coach either.

You remarry your ex wife who dumps you after a year because she's willing to dump her new husband after a year. Call me crazy, I think you'll get exactly what you asked for.

Bad comparison unless you know how to utilize a prenuptial agreement which in sports is called a contract. Wording in said contract would be incentive loaded and buy-out would be astronomical the first 5-6 years,

VN Store

Back