Looks Like Top 2 WRs Are Out Now

Great opportunity for Malone to show he has got "IT" just like we all know he does. And Croomster needs to step up and crush fools. He is a physical specimen but that INT in the endzone had ZERO excuses for happening.

Josh Smith was arguably our 2nd best WR in camp, station reporting that he has a high ankle sprain pending an MRI..3-4 weeks at a minimum...next guy up..looks like we are losing the only real advantage we had this year

We have depth at this position. Next man has a opportunity to be a vol legend.

Looks bad. From my source it's a high ankle sprain and torn ligaments. Doubt we'll see him again this season. Sucks for him.

Sorry for Smith but frankly that brilliant OC of ours was targeting him more than North and Pig who really can make a difference. Hey moron put the ball in their hands, you sorry excuse.

40 yard touchdown didn't matter?

Reactions: 1 person
Didn't Smith say he was fine on twitter?

Theoretically we should only be 1 WR down by the UGA game. 3 weeks may be enough for Lavon, and Wolf was an emergency option for this game so he'll be ready.

You are fooling yourself if you don't think Josh Smith is an important part of this offense.

We are deep at WR but we NEED all that depth to be healthy as much as possible. We use lots of receivers.

Didn't Smith say he was fine on twitter?

Theoretically we should only be 1 WR down by the UGA game. 3 weeks may be enough for Lavon, and Wolf was an emergency option for this game so he'll be ready.

Yes, he did. I'm not sure the exact quote but I did see his tweet responding to someone who asked.. and yea, Josh said he was fine. From what I read it didn't give any indication at all that he was injured. I'm not going to sweat this one unless we hear it from CBJ

VN Store

Back