Looks like Worley

The OL is actually playing decent in pass protection. Worley has lost it he hasn't been the same since Florida ran him over.

I dont blame him. The OL sux. Have you not noticed how Ole Miss is ***** slapping us around? Is this a close game to you? Yeah, this is ALL Worley's fault.

has finally developed David Carr Syndrome. All those sacks and pressures have caught up to him mentally.
I was thinking the same thing before the start of the game. He's shell-shocked and not the same QB he was earlier in the season. Something about losing to UF seems to burst this team's bubble for the remainder of the season.

This OL is by far the worst I can ever remember Tennessee having.

Reactions: 2 people
Simply put, we are screwed!! Worley is a pure pocket passer but has no pocket presence to sense incoming defenders. The O-Line is the worst in Tennessee history and can't block worth a lick. The coaches decided to roll Worley out more to get him outside the pressure cooker, but Worley is just a god-awful passing QB while rolling out and on the run. Say we keep these recruits and improve on both sides of the ball next year...we won't have a QB that can compete in the SEC. We're screwed!!

Reactions: 1 person
I was thinking the same thing before the start of the game. He's shell-shocked and not the same QB he was earlier in the season. Something about losing to UF seems to burst this team's bubble for the remainder of the season.

This OL is by far the worst I can ever remember Tennessee having.

This OL is the youngest, most inexperienced, and physically outclassed group we have ever had... and thus your result of the worst. Thanks CDD.

I call bulls***. If you roll out and nothin is there, throw it away. He has thrown 2 picks on the rollout.

Thats unexcusable.

The first was an easy TD. Good decision and horrible throw right to the DB. Same throw he made for TD in OU game. Worley just played his worst game of the season, but I still can't come down on the guy ... I'm amazed he's still able to play physically or mentally.

Worley is making me wish we had just went with Dobbs if he is indeed the future QB here. I can't see how it could be much worse. We can't even score a damn touchdown.. Surely he could avoid serving up 3 or 4 picks a game..

Simply put, we are screwed!! Worley is a pure pocket passer but has no pocket presence to sense incoming defenders. The O-Line is the worst in Tennessee history and can't block worth a lick. The coaches decided to roll Worley out more to get him outside the pressure cooker, but Worley is just a god-awful passing QB while rolling out and on the run. Say we keep these recruits and improve on both sides of the ball next year...we won't have a QB that can compete in the SEC. We're screwed!!

May want to get Peterman all the reps we can for the next four games. He'll need all the experience possible heading into 15'. Gonna take 3:3 to end the season and make a bowl game.

Why did Dooley refuse to recruit SEC linemen?

Pretty much for the same reason Fulmer didn't get quality OL's or DT's in his last few years.... the good ones didn't want to play for him.

That's the worry with Jones. Recruiting elsewhere looks great... OL... not so much. None of the guys he's signed in his first two years look very good.

Pretty much for the same reason Fulmer didn't get quality OL's or DT's in his last few years.... the good ones didn't want to play for him.

That's the worry with Jones. Recruiting elsewhere looks great... OL... not so much. None of the guys he's signed in his first two years look very good.

TBH I wouldnt want to play for this OL.

Did I see Worley taking about 2 to 3 extra steps on drop back passes tonight? seemed to help on a few passes. Gave him .5 seconds more to make a bad pass.

For the love of Mike (whoever the hell that is?) burn the living s$@t out of Dobbs' redshirt and let's move on.

I've said it before, but Worley is trying very hard and is probably a nice guy and everything but he is simply not an SEC-caliber quarterback. Yes, the OL is playing horribly right now but many of the mistakes Worley made tonight are simply on himself.

Because if he holds the ball waiting for the longer routes he gets sacked
We'll, he has open receivers, but usually locks in and stares down. If there is a progression check it moves like molasses. Also, he is woefully off target. This is, however, one of the first games that I feel his play was the major reason for an offensive meltdown. This one is on him. The film won't lie.

Worley has played tough, but he's tired of getting hit and afraid of getting hurt. He holds onto the ball too long, panics, then makes a poor decision. I can't imagine how he'll be after Bama runs over him like a Zamboni.

You think we turn it over a lot with Worley and cant hit receivers, would be worse with Dobbs.

Six or 1/2 dozen of the other dude. Doesn't really matter at this point. Worley is zero threat to an SEC defense. If nothing else, Dobbs has some wheels. Worley has concrete cleats.

Worley is not that talented, but he is a poorly coached QB. How many 1st down pics has he thrown? That is a discipline and coaching issue - well coached kids are drilled with "if it's not wide open, live to see another day."

Worley is what he is, but his QB coach is lousy.

Worley is not that talented, but he is a poorly coached QB. How many 1st down pics has he thrown? That is a discipline and coaching issue - well coached kids are drilled with "if it's not wide open, live to see another day."

Worley is what he is, but his QB coach is lousy.

They probably teach him to, above all else, NEVER throw it away. Probably coach him on how to tuck the ball when he feels a defensive end hanging on his back. But, by god, don't throw it away! Or you'll be benched the rest of your career

VN Store

Back