Looks like Worley

Worley's way of paying Jones back for the lack of protection. Probably gets tired of the sacks and hits play after play.

Our best shot at getting to a bowl game at this point is with Worley. No time to break somebody new into this pathetic offense.

Not surprising. Would happen to any QB. Worley is actually like LIGHT YEARS ahead of Peterman and Dobbs as a QB. Gee, cant wait for next year with the 'brick by brick' plan.

if u believe this....and i hope it's sarcasm about worley being better.....then you don't know ish about football

Six or 1/2 dozen of the other dude. Doesn't really matter at this point. Worley is zero threat to an SEC defense. If nothing else, Dobbs has some wheels. Worley has concrete cleats.

Peterman has just as much mobility as Dobbs and a much better arm. Peterman deserves a chance it cant get any worse than 12 pts our last 2 SEC games and no TD's in 8 qtrs. Don't know Worley's status but don't like our chances scoring much if any next week.

Just skimmed the previous pages. Couldn't take the 90% whining rate.

To blame any one person or group is overly simplifying things.

The offensive woes are due to a combination of things. The wide receivers just aren't getting open in a timely manner (seems what we thought would be a strength of our offense isn't performing as we'd hoped), poor OL play and a shell shocked QB all combine to produce a inefficient offense.

And remember, most reasonable predictions had the Vols at between 5-7 and 7-5. Still right on track.

Our best shot at getting to a bowl game at this point is with Worley. No time to break somebody new into this pathetic offense.

I just don't know if I agree with this. OL aside Worley may give us the best chance of getting the ball to our WR but he has not showed accuracy or good decision making. I will not go into his lack of mobility because he would not have to run if the OL would hold up.
Worley scores 0(accuracy, decision making, mobility) and I know we have mobile QB's. So are the others less accurate and make worse decisions?

VN Store

Back