mad about the win/expectations/fan vs fan debate (merged)

You're just as bad as a negavol trying to stir the pot. Hush up and enjoy the win.

Really. Do you go on all the negative threads and say the same to them? Or do you just try and police the threads that are positive?
We all know the answer just curious if you can be honest.

Reactions: 10 people
Really. Do you go on all the negative threads and say the same to them? Or do you just try and police the threads that are positive?

Talk about pot meeting kettle... :eek:lol:

Reactions: 10 people
Let's be honest, you wanted that win soooooo bad so you could start this thread.

Honestly? I'd hoped people would be happy that we got a very good win. That what so many have stated over and over was true. You know the old stand by "I'm only negative because we lost, when we win I will be positive". Then I read how many actually picked UT to lose and even though we won they still complain. I laugh at it. It's absolutely idiotic to be honest and I get humor at their misery and joy from a Vol win.

Reactions: 8 people
I guess because we didn't throw for over 200 yards. I have no clue how anyone could watch us dominate the game for 4 quarters and complain. 8 regular season wins. Last time we saw that CPF was coaching. I am pleased with a winning SEC record, breaking 2 losing streaks of 3 and 5 years, having a thousand yard rusher, and the defense coming to play.
Dominated on DEFENSE and looked like a goat-******* contest on offense.

Reactions: 1 person
lol you could spin that the other way just as well

"let's be honest, you just wanted the vols to lose soooo bad so you could call Butch a terrible coach"

I've already posted in another thread that this was a solid win and I give credit to Butch for having the team focused on an emotional night for Mizzou. So no, in my case it doesn't work the other way.

I'm not a negavol and I'm thrilled with this win, but you're the most annoying poster in the FF. And that is saying something.

Reactions: 7 people
I am very happy with this one! Been very critical of offensive conservatism throughout the year however felt we played a great November/Road/Conference game tonight. Let's wax Vandy, win a bowl game and start 2016 in the top 10!!

I am very happy with this one! Been very critical of offensive conservatism throughout the year however felt we played a great November/Road/Conference game tonight. Let's wax Vandy, win a bowl game and start 2016 in the top 10!!

Yes sir!!!

Maybe not me personally, but the negavol frame of mind obviously does

It gets to me because that vocal minority yells over the overwhelming majority of fans supporting the team. They make the rest of us look like the morons they are.

Reactions: 4 people

VN Store

Back