Make History Against Vandy

Wouldn't we tie the record for best start to a UT season as well with a win? Shattering records left and right!

Vandy not having a PG reminds me of Dooley going up to KY when they didn't have a QB (yeah, I know..that was Fooley heh).

Bone should ball out tomorrow night, although the Dores will probably pack in a zone and pray we go cold from the outside.
Transition baskets will hopefully put them in an early deep hole.
Vandy's guard play will be their doom......Vols will run them....Memorial is going to look like their football stadium tomorrow night......a sea of orange

Candy fans decided to cash out to UT fans for this game, especially over the last week when they lost two more games. They're either selling out or sitting at home.

I was at the Vandy-UT game last year at Memorial and I'd say it was 20 to 25 percent Orange. This time, I'm betting it will be at least half Orange, maybe more.

I hope we rock the place.

Reactions: CPA
Well hopefully Schofield snaps back. He looked out to lunch against Bama. The guy he’ll be guarding Nesmith went 5/10 from 3 in their last game. Don’t need another John Petty moment.

Vandy lives at the FT stripe. Saban Lee draws a lot of fouls but Bone does a pretty good job defending without fouling. The front court is another issue. I just expect that the refs will blow a lot of whistles against our bigs in this game. Hopefully not, and hopefully Grant doesn’t get into foul trouble again.

Also, if Bowden is clicking again from 3, feed him the ball!

Reactions: Thunder Good-Oil
Vandy isnt a very good defensive team. They have good size but they dont play anywhere near the effort on defense as alabama did.

I watched the Duke-Va game Sat night and wasnt impressed with the defense in that game either. And Va is supposed to be a great defensive team. Williamson played 1on1 most of the night. In the Bama-Tennessee game, there wasnt many layups unless they are on put backs or plays with ball screens or back screens. If you took the ball in the paint, 2 or 3 defenders on either defense were waiting for you.

Vandys foul shooting is not good this year. Has cost them at least 2 games. Looking forward to being at game. The Vandy ushers can sometimes be a pain, have even run off some of their loyal fans.

Reactions: VolBalls33

VN Store

Back