Matt Painter: “You know what you’re getting. It’s tackle football.”

All these Purdue fans excited to look back on the year they got annihilated by UConn in the title game.
I’ll be excited when that Edey guy gets dunked on in the nba but the flopper won’t even get to the league he will be scorched and all the other guys they have is not good at all fletcher loyer is a whiny little **** that just complains too much I wanna see Purdue fans cry when they couldn’t win the championship then they can go back to being irrelevant like they are

Welcome and congrats on the highlight year of your life.
Hey blaze if you guys didn’t have lurch y’all would have gone blown out by teams lol he’s your offense he will be gone next year and watch his ass get dominated in the nba but my guess is he will be in the g league

Complete azz.

The fact of the matter is: that lie is some extreme Orwellian Newspeak. And it plays on endless repeat like a TV commercial aimed at implanting itself in viewers' subconscious.

It is easier to officiate him because he is so big. Anyone who watch can't miss all the no-calls. No place for him to hide. The lie is much bigger than he is.

Last edited:
Purdue better win it all this year, because how big a drop are they going to have once Edey is gone. Lurch is their team identity right now.

Would have loved to see our defense against UConn, but nope we got ****ed by the refs against Purdue instead. Funny how they didn’t call fouls every 2 seconds on UConn during the NC. Creighton would have beat Purdue if we lost to them

Reactions: FlVols
Sorry, that’s about as classy as it gets. If they want to take shots at our program then we can send it right back at them.
It's insulting to people with Down syndrome to compare equate them with that punk. Also one of his parents is Asian and the other is European. You can't get much less inbred than that.

Last edited:
Reactions: DuckInAPen
Purdue better win it all this year, because how big a drop are they going to have once Edey is gone. Lurch is their team identity right now.
I saw a way too early top 25 and they had Purdue in the top 10, I'm thinking what. They had UT 16 I think. I quickly surveyed knowing these way too early polls are mostly meaningless.

VN Store

Back