Monday Press Conference 8-23-17

so it's the regular press conference on monday, and not the he's outta here press conference we've all been waiting for?

Really really easy to say from someone watching a game on your couch or on the bleachers.

You can't pat your own back about your competitive spirit when you aren't even the one competing.

Even if we were good, it would be better to remove that game.

Unless playing Bama every year is more important to you than being National Champions.

Riiiight...because it's really hindered Bama's run for NC's.

Maybe we should just leave the SEC and join the Big 12. Think about how easy we'd have it then!

Really really easy to say from someone watching a game on your couch or on the bleachers.

You can't pat your own back about your competitive spirit when you aren't even the one competing.

Unless playing Bama every year is more important to you than being National Champions.

If you feel this way, then Butch is definitely your coach, then. A spot in the Vagisil Bowl, every year, guaranteed.

Reactions: 2 people
I blame your wife for improper trash can placement.
Complimentary housework calls for everyone to do their job properly.

When we go to the beach, she calls me out on my poor eye-discipline, also. :)

I listened to the postgame Bob and Butch pony show on the radio yesterday....Butch had this to say early in the show....Well, Bob with 6 minutes and 34 seconds left in the 2nd quarter it was a 7-0 game.

I about drove off the road when I heard that.

I can't think of any coach that would allow that mentality to infect his locker room. That anti-competitive nonsense is completely opposite of what football teaches as lessons for participants to take with them and use throughout their life.

Personally, if I heard one UT player say they did not want to play Alabama because they didn't want to lose, then I'd immediately bench that kid for the rest of the year. I wouldn't care if it was our starting QB.

Ummm... wouldn't you meet Bama in the SECG or Playoffs anyway?

Where is the link? No sho on Twitter

Sent from my Alcatel_5056O using Tapatalk

CBJ pc bingo
Individuals
Resiliency
Young
Injuries
Complementary football
1-0 this week
Leadership reps

Website is crashing bc too many people are trying to tune in to see if Butch gets his walking papers.

VN Store

Back