Monday Selection Show

Or maybe as fans we should show up and support our team :). How long has it been since we hosted and we r getting a chance to do that with 3 freshman playing quality min. NO, I am not completely happy with how the team looked, turnovers, etc. But I am happy with the chance of fans going out to support the team and then making the drive (if they get a chance) to go to the Lexington regional. Its something that hasn’t happened for years. Sad, but ultimately true!

About the ladies and their reaction. Maybe they are focused? I coach high schoolers and sometimes they are up and sometimes they are just like meh ok... let’s get this thing going.

It has been a tradition since CPS to have their viewing parties at the coaches house or in a close knit group. If we as fans want to be with the team for a viewing party we need to contact the athletic department and let our voices be heard.

Otherwise I am looking forward to a good tourney and praying for the best.

Reactions: 6 people
Assuming we even get to Baylor, Holly has to take a chance and start Green! Brown would eat Mercedes for lunch.

I think Mercedes could hold her own against Cox.

Baylor will solidly defeat us. There's no way we can handle their defensive pressure, guard play, and front court depth. Lauren Cox will have her way going against Nared, and Kalani Brown will neutralize Russell. But prove me wrong LVs....

Reactions: 1 person
Assuming we even get to Baylor, Holly has to take a chance and start Green! Brown would eat Mercedes for lunch.

Nared will have to guard Cox. Therein lies the problem...I don't think Nared can do it.

I meant Cox, lol. Senior moment...

Lauren Hill was the girl who died of cancer.

That's your story right there LV fans. Oregon State not Baylor will end the season for Tennessee.

OS is coming into Knoxville to knock off Coach Holly Warlick's Tennessee team with her 3 Oregon players. I hope TBA is SOLD OUT! Every single Lady Vol fan come out and witness the spectacle.

My dream of course is for the LVs to win and go all the way to the Final Four. But Holly has shattered my dreams for the Lady Vols time after time. I just can't get excited anymore for my team. :thud:

THANKS HOLLY! ugh

All my excitement for a tournament run for our beloved Lady Vols has gone mute because of what Holly has done to this legendary storied program that is TENNESSEE.

IF and that's a BIG IF they beat Oregon State I'll be a doubter again when they meet up with Baylor in the s16. I feel no shame as a fan of the Lady Vols to be so negative.

But y'all can thank Holly for that!

GOLadyVols!

Reactions: 2 people
That's your story right there LV fans. Oregon State not Baylor will end the season for Tennessee.

OS is coming into Knoxville to knock off Coach Holly Warlick's Tennessee team with her 3 Oregon players. I hope TBA is SOLD OUT! Every single Lady Vol fan come out and witness the spectacle.

My dream of course is for the LVs to win and go all the way to the Final Four. But Holly has shattered my dreams for the Lady Vols time after time. I just can't get excited anymore for my team. :thud:

THANKS HOLLY! ugh

All my excitement for a tournament run for our beloved Lady Vols has gone mute because of what Holly has done to this legendary storied program that is TENNESSEE.

IF and that's a BIG IF they beat Oregon State I'll be a doubter again when they meet up with Baylor in the s16. I feel no shame as a fan of the Lady Vols to be so negative.

GOLadyVols!

My goodness, delete your account pleaseeeeee! Pretty please! 😩😩😩😢😢

Reactions: 4 people
I looked it up. Wallace is the player that tore her ACL. I don't know that much about Baylor, but did see that info several days ago.

THANKS HOLLY! ugh

GOLadyVols!

Lol here take two of these 💊💊 because I think your Doc forgot to refill your crazy pills! If the fans come out and they win are u going to support that spectacle ? I’m just trying to figure out what dose to prescribe😂😂😂

No I’m not defending Holly but I am also not going to give up on this team before the ball is tipped.

Besides, while we need to focus on one game at a time Baylor may have a tough game against Michigan a team that can put up some points and knock down the three. Their guards are good and Baylor’s are young and inexperienced.

Me I chose to sit back and let the cards unfold and not drive myself crazy (or crazier depending on who you ask) with things I can’t control 😎

Last edited:
Reactions: 3 people
Didn't Baylor lose one of their starters recently to an ACL injury?

They did, their freshman point guard has really stepped up, but she is small at 5'6".

If the Lady Vols come ready to play defense I do think their length can bother her and turn Baylor over more than their Big 12 opponents were able to.

IF they meet that is.

My big question. Early in the season the LVs were scoring in bunches. WTH HAPPENED? Butch teach them about brick laying or something?

If by some miracle we get to Baylor, for any resemblance of a chance, Russell MUST play with aggressiveness, hustle and desire. She cannot take plays off and watch. She also has to play physical against Brown and Cox, because both are very strong players. In the end, the Lady Vols have a hard row to hoe. I would not bet the house on Tennessee winning, I would hope they do not embarrass themselves.

My big question. Early in the season the LVs were scoring in bunches. WTH HAPPENED? Butch teach them about brick laying or something?

I really feel as if it was Westbrook’s injury. Once she slowed down, so did the rest of the team it seemed like, except Davis.

Annie started to play better, but her turnovers negates everything positive she does. .

My goodness, delete your account pleaseeeeee! Pretty please! 😩😩😩😢😢

LV1908 Your love for Holly is :crazy: You must be a relative of hers or is she paying you for her support?

Deleting my account will not change Holly from being a terrible coach. Nor will it stop you from having your head up her you know what.

So no deletion. :good!:

GOLadyVols!

Reactions: 5 people
Lol here take two of these 💊💊 because I think your Doc forgot to refill your crazy pills! If the fans come out and they win are u going to support that spectacle ? I’m just trying to figure out what dose to prescribe😂😂😂

No I’m not defending Holly but I am also not going to give up on this team before the ball is tipped.

Besides, while we need to focus on one game at a time Baylor may have a tough game against Michigan a team that can put up some points and knock down the three. Their guards are good and Baylor’s are young and inexperienced.

Me I chose to sit back and let the cards unfold and not drive myself crazy (or crazier depending on who you ask) with things I can’t control 😎

I want what you and LV1908 are taking! Gimme them pills NOW! Help me make it through this tournament.

And why on Earth are you mentioning Baylor? Tennessee might not get past Oregon State heck forget that they might not get past the 1st round.

Wanna know WHY?

Just ask me I'll tell ya why. :yes:

Reactions: 2 people
The major issue w/ Baylor is they play like their coach. These kids are aggressive. They don't take no mess. Cox for one is chippy. She's been known to swing on you every now and then a la Griner. That is what I think would cause issues for Tennessee. Now both teams have freshman getting good minutes so even though Baylor has been more consistent they haven't been tested as much or as often. If either team gets in foul trouble it would get ugly.

One game at a time, and if they underachieve in the tournament, then we can gripe.

I just hope they are more enthusiastic in the tournament than they were in that show we just watched.

The furthest we have to travel before the Final Four is Lexington. And then the Final Four is in Columbus. If we had a competent coach I would bet huge on us getting to the Final Four. Unfortunately that’s not the case and we will probably be put out in the Sweet 16.

No worries LV fans. I'm done with my Holly rants. There will be no more from me. So relax and enjoy the tournament. But if they lose? (AND I HOPE THEY DONT)

#HollyGottaGoNow

Ok that's it. Bye

GOLadyVols!:)

VN Store

Back