More drama from Butch Jones era

I’m calling BS on this until there is more evedince. The kids story doesn’t add up at all. If this really happened, then more players would come out and talk about it. I’m not trying to take up for Butch in any way, but this seems far fetched.
Butch has no business being a headman again.

Jackass put hinself at the top of Neyland Stadium.
Ruined many careers....

So Butch wanted to kick the kid off because he was "too good." 7 other people were there and didn't get in trouble? I thought he tore his ACL and had his scholarship taken away according to him. None of this garbage adds up.
A deeper look and it could add up. Basicaly CBJ saying one thing and this McDaniel calling him a liar....thusfar. If correct and UTPD made a report and nothing was found why would coach come down on him only? Legaly he has a possible grievance but going about it wrong way.

sour-grapes.jpg

It was a Twitter rant, he wasn't even being interviewed

It's not even a rant. It's barely a language. I can't even tell if this guy needs to stop taking drugs, or start taking drugs or both. If this is any indication of the intelligence of his recruits, it is no wonder Butch's teams lost.

Reactions: TennesseeTarheel
Butch has no business being a headman again.

Jackass put hinself at the top of Neyland Stadium.
Ruined many careers....
Butch is a terrible football coach and a questionable person but this kid if FOS. No different than Drae Bowles, sour grapes

Very questionable if true. Although if it somehow is. Why didn't this kid come out with this around the UGA loss last year? I was ready to see him gone a few years prior. Although that loss to me was the worst of the bunch.

After the fell on his helmet incident guess it is easy to believe anything. Certainly ready to move on from Jones he has a new job now washing windows in Bama let him work in peace.

Dear Mr. Saban,

Please do not believe what you read on these boards, Butch is not a bad guy! In fact, I firmly believe you should promote him quickly and allow him to take control of the Alabama offense and player development.

Best of luck to you (you’ll need it),
Negan

Reactions: sigchig and Lurker
I’m with you on this one. I vote we leave the man alone, move on like mature adults and turn the worn out page. JMO of course
I’m ready to talk football, but after reading the article I felt I needed to post it. Kind of a bizarre story!

VN Store

Back