Motorcycle Thread! Post Pics, Have Discussion

Bro in law has his Street glide parked in my driveway right now, my sis in law had a seizure yesterday and he had to leave his bike. I want one so bad!!

Nice ride dude!!!

You could check out the Triumph jackets itself... They have some good stuff. At least here in India they do.

17349579_10102050478860926_753580621024670487_o.jpg

Reactions: 1 person
I want this Harley I saw at The Harley gift shop in the Marathon Motor Works factory in Nashville.

It's obviously a futuristic gravity defying bike

Attachments

• IMG_9405.jpg
    IMG_9405.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 0
I see you opted for different tank badges and the comfort brown seat. Nice

Yep. Thanks. Wanted to break up the black and these are the badges that should have come on the bike. Everyone at the dealership agreed on the badges. Sounds like you may have been on the Triumph website :). Shopping?

Yep. Thanks. Wanted to break up the black and these are the badges that should have come on the bike. Everyone at the dealership agreed on the badges. Sounds like you may have been on the Triumph website :). Shopping?

Nah, just a Triumph guy and very familiar with the line up. Road a Bobber Saturday. Very quick, handles well. Brakes are horrible, like an old Swhinn with the pads shot. 😀 Uncomfortable for me but the dealer wanted me to test it. I tested the Street Twin when it first arrived. Very fun bike. Looking forward to a ride on the new Scrambler if they ever show up in the dealers.

Mixing the Bonny with the GoPro. Still not sure how to get the HQ upload to Youtube. Found this sweet little road yesterday.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k_hQysbSdZY[/youtube]

while I'm at it here's another - just up the road from the last one and a different song

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FqEaporpi6c[/youtube]

Got a test ride on the Scrambler a couple weeks ago. Fun bike fit me well but something just did not hit the wow factor.
I also tested the T-120, oh baby that is one nice setup, very fast.
I purchased a Commander in 2015 and plan to ride it for a couple of more years but the 120 was added to the wish list.

Got a test ride on the Scrambler a couple weeks ago. Fun bike fit me well but something just did not hit the wow factor.
I also tested the T-120, oh baby that is one nice setup, very fast.
I purchased a Commander in 2015 and plan to ride it for a couple of more years but the 120 was added to the wish list.

Definitely some thrust in the 120.

Last edited:
Just found an 09 CBR with less than 2,000 miles. Thing looks like it just left the dealership.

VN Store

Back