My Hats off

People that sell to the scum are basically Judas in my eyes. It's sickening that some people will do anything for money
Well i didnt sell any tickets but let me ask you did you see how much some these so called vol fans where asking for tickets ...maybe they sd them to bama fans because they was the only 1s stupid enough to pay that price ...just saying

I hate to derail the conversation, but I wonder how much of coach's pissed-off-ed-ness was because of the huge number of bama fans.

I think you have to give him this season, next and the one after. If we are mediocre still, then we probably gotta bounce. Pruitt understands that this isnt a normal job, and that expectations are high here
I would expect at minimum 10 wins by the end of 2020. If he can’t get it done then he isn’t the long term guy..2019 we should have at minimum 9 wins including the bowl and 10 in 2020 that’s also counting the bowl. 2021 better have at least an 11-2 record...

Reactions: TrentVol
People that sell to the scum are basically Judas in my eyes. It's sickening that some people will do anything for money

There are several variations of this thread each season and I'd be willing to bet it's made by someone who doesn't make the annual donation and then purchase season tickets for multiple seats.

You sound like a moron with your anything for money argument.

I'll make a deal with you: I'll sell you any of my remaining tickets that I cannot use. I'll sell them to you for face value. You can choose who you want to sell / give them to.

Let me know what you think!

- Judas

Since the subject is mentioned, why is Tn tickets so much? They are among the highest in college football. Seriously asking why they have doubled in 10 years?

Since the subject is mentioned, why is Tn tickets so much? They are among the highest in college football. Seriously asking why they have doubled in 10 years?

It's crazy how much face value has gone up while the product on the field gets worse.

With the sec network, the quality of the tv experience getting ever better, the ticket prices going up each year, and a bad product on the field....it is certainly hurting demand.

There are several variations of this thread each season and I'd be willing to bet it's made by someone who doesn't make the annual donation and then purchase season tickets for multiple seats.

I'll make a deal with you: I'll sell you any of my remaining tickets that I cannot use. I'll sell them to you for face value. You can choose who you want to sell / give them to.

- Judas
We're never going to see eye to eye on this. If I didn't live in Dallas I'd probably take you up on your generous offer. I just spent way to much money driving up this past weekend, hopefully I can afford one more trip this season. I probably take Tennessee football more seriously than you ( much to my detriment ), so it's just unfathomable from my perspective to sell to the commies. Hope you have a good time at the games your able to attend this year.

Well i didnt sell any tickets but let me ask you did you see how much some these so called vol fans where asking for tickets ...maybe they sd them to bama fans because they was the only 1s stupid enough to pay that price ...just saying
I was gifted my tickets from a family friend. So I didn't look around for any. From what I heard tickets were cheaper than they've been in years , I could've heard wrong though

- Judas
How much are you willing to bet? I’ve had the same seats since Fulmers last season. And I didn’t say anything about what people will or won’t do for money. I pay for mine and I will NEVER sell them to an opposing fan. Matter of fact I usually give my tickets away when I don’t go. I have friends and customers that I have sent for the first time in their life. Vol Fans

Reactions: lukeneyland

VN Store

Back