'25 NC OT David Sanders

Yeah I mean everyone knows 18 year olds never change their minds about what they like
He seems to be a very mature 18 year old, with a methodology to his decision making process.

So I personally don’t put him in the same realm as a normal 18 year old

Reactions: MarcoVol
He seems to be a very mature 18 year old, with a methodology to his decision making process.

So I personally don’t put him in the same realm as a normal 18 year old

Hell yeah hope that’s the case.

But I don’t know the kid so can’t comment on the way his mind works. But it would not be very shocking to me if an 18 year old changed his mind.

Silly game applying adult logic to young’ns.

We are in as good of spot as you could want at this stage. Leading or in lead group at worst.

Win the next stage (OV period) and he will be a Vol.

But like AP said, we can’t lose this last stage and expect to land him.
Here is the thing. We could knock it out if the park in this last stage and still not land him. If that happens, it’s not that big of a deal. Because as AP has said this is big boy recruiting. This isn’t some fringe, diamond in the rough recruit.

Reactions: MarcoVol
This is the single most important recruit for 2025. I think I tend to lean we do land, Ive seen this movie so many times however I can recite it by memory.

It really isnt the Sanders recruitment that's got me saying this. Its the other IL and OT recruitments.

That said. we will be fine in long run.
I think we’ve had a lot more time to build some good relationships with coaches, parents and recruits over the past few years. You’re just now getting the stink off the program and prove the system and produce in the draft. We’ve been able to make promises in the past but the proof wasn’t as much there.

I think we’ve had a lot more time to build some good relationships with coaches, parents and recruits over the past few years. You’re just now getting the stink off the program and prove the system and produce in the draft. We’ve been able to make promises in the past but the proof wasn’t as much there.
Didnt think the Draft stuff was as big a deal as it is, but thinking there is merit there.

Getting the ridiculously high rated classes lends to better on field results.

Reactions: Smokey19rt

VN Store

Back