'25 NC OT David Sanders

I’m so glad we whipped Clemson in the orange bowl. We don’t play often and it was nice to put them back in their place.
their fans are super obnoxious about it too. They act like they won. I keep asking if we watched the same game, because they have their noses so far in the air I don't think they see reality.

From RIvals:

Clemson, Tennessee and Georgia remain the major contenders for Sanders as we head into the heart of his official visit schedule. South Carolina got him for an official visit during its spring game earlier this month and the Gamecocks made a really strong impression but they still have some work to do if they hope to keep him away from the other contenders.

His next official visit will be to Clemson during the first weekend of June followed by Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama and finishing with Ohio State. That trip to Clemson at the beginning of June has a lot riding on it. The Tigers appeared to pull ahead for Sanders after back-to-back visits earlier this offseason. But Tennessee then got him for two unofficial visits earlier this month and the Vols now seem to have momentum.

If Clemson can really flex its muscles while he's on campus, the Tigers may be able to shut the door on the field.
1714577717631.gif

From RIvals:

Clemson, Tennessee and Georgia remain the major contenders for Sanders as we head into the heart of his official visit schedule. South Carolina got him for an official visit during its spring game earlier this month and the Gamecocks made a really strong impression but they still have some work to do if they hope to keep him away from the other contenders.

His next official visit will be to Clemson during the first weekend of June followed by Georgia, Tennessee, Alabama and finishing with Ohio State. That trip to Clemson at the beginning of June has a lot riding on it. The Tigers appeared to pull ahead for Sanders after back-to-back visits earlier this offseason. But Tennessee then got him for two unofficial visits earlier this month and the Vols now seem to have momentum.

If Clemson can really flex its muscles while he's on campus, the Tigers may be able to shut the door on the field.
Ehhh im still riding with the Vols here!Theres just no way as an offensive lineman with NFL dreams looks at Clemson and says "Yeah i wanna go to the team thats had 6 oline draft picks in rds 2-4 in 15 years,yep thats the team to help me reach my goals"!!..Its impossible there highest pick is like 2nd rd Corman i believe and outside of that they have been putrid at putting any oline in the NFL..This dude is a Vol at the end of the day u cant convince me otherwise.

Ehhh im still riding with the Vols here!Theres just no way as an offensive lineman with NFL dreams looks at Clemson and says "Yeah i wanna go to the team thats had 6 oline draft picks in rds 2-4 in 15 years,yep thats the team to help me reach my goals"!!..Its impossible there highest pick is like 2nd rd Corman i believe and outside of that they have been putrid at putting any oline in the NFL..This dude is a Vol at the end of the day u cant convince me otherwise.
Sloooow kick to the nuts incoming.

how do you feel about his recruitment? he is back at ohio state this weekend
I feel like it’s OSU, TN and Clemson. I personally think OSU and TN have the most momentum. He has been to OSU 2 times in 2 months. Same as TN. I think there is a chance he is back here Memorial Day weekend. Then back for the OV. I think TN checks a lot of boxes for him and his family.
- AP

What are the most important boxes to check for him and his family? What advantages do you think fall in Tennessee’s favor?
Comfort level with staff…distance…the way TN has recruited the entire fam….NIL…relationship with players on team and commitments.
-AP

Seems Clemson is fading a bit and TN/OSU is surging.
”Ohio State is very real in this one. I put them in the lead group alongside Tennessee in my opinion. I am not discounting the others, Alabama, Clemson, Georgia and South Carolina, I just like the way things are currently trending for the Buckeyes and Vols.”-Wiltfong

Seems Clemson is fading a bit and TN/OSU is surging.
”Ohio State is very real in this one. I put them in the lead group alongside Tennessee in my opinion. I am not discounting the others, Alabama, Clemson, Georgia and South Carolina, I just like the way things are currently trending for the Buckeyes and Vols.”-Wiltfong
Had a feeling. Hold on to your cups gonna be a wild one.

Reactions: Smokey19rt
@secking funny you enter the chat. Wonder why Sanders peaks your interest??? Haven’t seen many go our way when you get started
Clemson had this one locked up, it was UT that loosened their grip. UT makes more sense than OSU, closer to home as well. I’d imagine he can be in Knoxville under 4 hours.

Clemson had this one locked up, it was UT that loosened their grip. UT makes more sense than OSU, closer to home as well. I’d imagine he can be in Knoxville under 4 hours.
Helps that Clemson has never produced linemen. And I think the Matt Luke thing is more UGA being UGA then Matt Luke being a good developer

VN Store

Back