'25 NC OT David Sanders

So Clemson and UT mods say ut, then some random mod says osu? Doesnt make much sense. Regardless, we need to get him here for the 865 event and knock the ov out of the park
He’s a recruiting analyst. A lot of it is just to generate clicks and interest. Of course Ohio State is always a threat to land anyone they want. We’re still in a good spot though. I don’t see us losing this one.

yup, not a fan of where (feel) this is headed.

Staff has to learn to close, whether we like it or not.

Hopefully i'm wrong and we close it out.
You’re going to lose some when you’re up against Georgia and Ohio State. The fact that we’re right there for this quality of recruit should tell you how close this team is to breaking through.

Oh and we land this one.

You’re going to lose some when you’re up against Georgia and Ohio State. The fact that we’re right there for this quality of recruit should tell you how close this team is to breaking through.

Oh and we land this one.
This is the single most important recruit for 2025. I think I tend to lean we do land, Ive seen this movie so many times however I can recite it by memory.

It really isnt the Sanders recruitment that's got me saying this. Its the other IL and OT recruitments.

That said. we will be fine in long run.

Reactions: LittleVol
We are in as good of spot as you could want at this stage. Leading or in lead group at worst.

Win the next stage (OV period) and he will be a Vol.

But like AP said, we can’t lose this last stage and expect to land him.
Which is why it would be a massive failure if we dont land him

Reactions: Jackcrevol
Which is why it would be a massive failure if we dont land him
I dont see missing Sanders as a 'massive failure', as much as the entire OL recruiting in general. Last year was good, not great.

Only position on lines we've been elite at, is DE.

VN Store

Back