NCAA meeting with UT admin today

@Midday180: @jerrymeyer247 on Donnie Tyndall: "The people that I am talking to are expecting him to be terminated."

Who is the rest of the media that is saying something similar....I do have a feeling that he will be fired tonight though.

It amazes me when you here people say he said/she said. The NCAA has never leaked anything and probably never will leak anything. I find it very hard to believe anyone who says a friend told me or someone close to the situation. Why will people just not stop it. We will find out as soon UT or the NCAA releases something. OK Flame away

Reactions: 1 person
Who is the rest of the media that is saying something similar....I do have a feeling that he will be fired tonight though.

Local knoxville media is saying it doesn't sound good.

He's supposedly been called off the road for a meeting with Hart tonight.

And the 247 reporter who was just on the radio says he is being terminated.

@Midday180: We were joined by @jerrymeyer247 and he said that sources are telling him that Tyndall will be "terminated" & it's a "doomsday" scenario.

The last thing I want is for UT to bait the NCAA into scrutinizing Butch Jones's program in an effort to save Donnie Tyndall. He's probably a good coach but he's not worth it.

Not sure that would happen. Miami and Penn State went on offensive and are fine now. All I am saying is UT shouldn't let NCAA keep pushing then around. If they get exposed in this, they will retreat like the scared dog they are. I should note I am speaking out of emotion. Tired of NCAA's picking and choosing who and what to go after. It's not so much about saving Tyndall to me as calling them on their garbage if they don't have anything and also for the ethics of the investigation with O'Connors buddy leading the way.

Reactions: 2 people
The last thing I want is for UT to bait the NCAA into scrutinizing Butch Jones's program in an effort to save Donnie Tyndall. He's probably a good coach but he's not worth it.

If that happened, you tell the NCAA to screw themselves. You can't let them hold any of your programs hostage, especially when the coach didn't commit violations at your school. Donnie's a good coach, and there are recruiting violations happening on a daily basis.

Time for an upgrade.

It will take admin getting tired of being humiliated and pay somebody. Enough of this stuff. I would think they would see its worth paying 2.5 mil to win and avoid the embarrassment we seem to crave.They can't afford NOT to go big, right? Someone please tell me I am right.

If that happened, you tell the NCAA to screw themselves. You can't let them hold any of your programs hostage, especially when the coach didn't commit violations at your school. Donnie's a good coach, and there are recruiting violations happening on a daily basis.

Yeah....I hate the NCAA.....such a corrupt organization

With the support UT basketball has gotten in the past, I don't see why we can't get a great coach to come in.

Really liked Donnie, sucks if this is it.

@wesrucker247: I still believe #Vols want to keep Donnie Tyndall. I don’t think anything is decided. But they know they'll have to move quickly either way.

Agreed. If someone was bullying my little brother, I wouldn't refuse to fight the bully out of fear he'd come after the other brother.

@wesrucker247: Having three coaches in three seasons is a nightmare. Understandable IMO if #Vols decide to fight to keep Tyndall. But we’ll see.

At least we should have an idea of what's going to happen pretty soon. I just want this to be over

VN Store

Back