Need Some Prayers

BearCat204

Second Chances
Have had some chest pains recently and was sent to get a heart cath after stress test and all. Got some really bad news of significant blockage of 80%, 80%, and 70%, so they are transferring me over to surgery for an open heart bypass. Scared to death at this, but also scared of what could have happened if I didn’t get it checked. Would appreciate those prayers as I need them. Love you all

Have had some chest pains recently and was sent to get a heart cath after stress test and all. Got some really bad news of significant blockage of 80%, 80%, and 70%, so they are transferring me over to surgery for an open heart bypass. Scared to death at this, but also scared of what could have happened if I didn’t get it checked. Would appreciate those prayers as I need them. Love you all
🙏

May the presence and peace of Christ be with you, your family, and the surgeon.

You got in man.

Reactions: BearCat204
Prayers my friend......God's got you!

Reactions: BearCat204
Bypasses have become pretty routine now and are quite common. You will be fine and back cheering for the Big Orange in no time.

Without knowing your precise condition, I'd strongly consider a second opinion...specifically, stents instead of bypass. I had a heart attack and discovered 85% in the left and in a bifurcation. Bypass was the first thing out of their mouth, too. Ended up being able to do 3 stents and avoid bypass surgery. Again, every situation is different, but it was possible in my case. Regardless, you're in God's hands. My prayers will be with you.

Father,
I thank You for this beautiful day and all You have given us. I thank You for our friend Bearcat 204. I thank You for the Tennessee Vols. I thank You for the medical team who is able to help, and I pray Your hand will be on them all throughout. Be with Bearcat’s family, give them peace. I pray for a complete recovery and that this procedure will be a means to glorify You and help others. Thank you most of all for the finished work of the Cross. Your will be done. In Jesus’ name,
Amen

The Freak family will have you in our prayers. Please keep us posted. 🙏🙏🙏

Done!

You got it man. You gotta get through this so you can come back to the league.

Praying for you, man.

VN Store

Back