Need Some Prayers

Have had some chest pains recently and was sent to get a heart cath after stress test and all. Got some really bad news of significant blockage of 80%, 80%, and 70%, so they are transferring me over to surgery for an open heart bypass. Scared to death at this, but also scared of what could have happened if I didn’t get it checked. Would appreciate those prayers as I need them. Love you all

In my prayers, brother.

Have had some chest pains recently and was sent to get a heart cath after stress test and all. Got some really bad news of significant blockage of 80%, 80%, and 70%, so they are transferring me over to surgery for an open heart bypass. Scared to death at this, but also scared of what could have happened if I didn’t get it checked. Would appreciate those prayers as I need them. Love you all
Prayers for you sir.

Prayers and good thoughts and more prayers sent.
Look on the good side, by football season you'll be fully recovered because I got a feeling a few games this year are going stress us as fans big time !!!

Prayers, absolutely! Trust in God and your doctors. Two of my best friends have had the procedure done, and they we frightened too. But now, they are amazed at how much better, stronger they feel; you will too. Both say it is the best thing that could have happened, quality of life wise.
Again, Prayers! God Bless!

Sorry to hear that, BC, but glad you caught things to allow for repair and recovery. Prayers that those go speedily for you.

Praying that the Lord will guide your doctors and nurses through the procedure and that your body will respond positively and heal quickly.

Prayers up BearCat. You'll be amazed at much better you are going to feel in a few weeks. My dad had quadruple 26 years ago and he's 83 now and going strong!

🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Prayers my dude!!!! Keep us updated.

Reactions: BearCat204
Prayers Bearcat.
Pull through bigman

Reactions: BearCat204

VN Store

Back