New commit: '16 LA DT D'Andre Christmas-Giles

We celebrate festivus at my house

Screw your Festivus and Christmas and all of it.

Give me Xmas, because the only thing that can truly unite we Earthicans is the fear of Robot Santa killing all of us, regardless of species, religion, or social status.

Except Zoidberg.

Reactions: 3 people
Screw your Festivus and Christmas and all of it.

Give me Xmas, because the only thing that can truly unite we Earthicans is the fear of Robot Santa killing all of us, regardless of species, religion, or social status.

Except Zoidberg.

You are clearly a ze...

Note to Nationdom: kid is only 3 stars but he got KMac'd last year and had to sit out his junior year because of transfer. He is ranked as a 3 star off his sophmore year. Video of him looks pretty good, he could have a big senior season and rise in star ratings.

Boom! Welcome, Xe D’Andre Xmas-Giles. Xe appears to use hir hands well. Hir parental unit says ze is happy for zir dependent. Good job, xe Butch.

Merry Christmas-Giles Vol Nation, goodness he looks every bit of 30....man among boys?

When I played running back in high school, and I saw a face that mature looking at me from under a helmet, I'd might have faked an injury to avoid being tackled by the guy..

If the staff wants him, I want him.

When I played running back in high school, and I saw a face that mature looking at me from under a helmet, I'd might have faked an injury to avoid being tackled by the guy..

If the staff wants him, I want him.

Agreed, GT. Emmanuel Moseley has done enough to prove to me that star ratings can focus too much on guys who can't perform, and overlooks game changing players every year.

There are several good programs in Louisiana that getting a few players from there that could increase how far into that state Butch and the boys can reach.

Welcome aboard DCG. Won't make a guess on whether he ends up at DT or OL, but we need more depth for the big guys this cycle.

5 years a member, and over 9k posts, and you're just now noticing that we new commits are posted in the FF? Jeez, you must be drunk a lot.

What amazes me is the cry baby's that cry over threads being in proper forums. Makes this site really annoying

Reactions: 2 people

VN Store

Back