New commit: '16 LA DT D'Andre Christmas-Giles

Wait a minute! He commits and then says he is still open for recruitment? Kind of like getting engaged but continuing to play the field. I don't get it, but that's okay. There is a warehouse full of stuff I can't wrap my head around.

No need to be confused. We always try to announce new recruits on here, for those that may not frequent the recruiting forum daily.

Please keep doing this, Freak -- I never visit the recruiting forum, but love to hear about the new commits. :good!:

Reactions: 2 people
Long-time everyday lurker. Enjoy the site a lot. It's on my bucket list to start a thread, but at the rate I'm going, it's not looking too good.

:gone:
Post more and welcome aboard the crazy train.........

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RMR5zf1J1Hs[/youtube]

This is a head scratcher. The kid is a low 3 star with a suspect offer list. Hopefully that's all due to him sitting out his junior year and he will rise in the rankings.

Reactions: 1 person
Long-time everyday lurker. Enjoy the site a lot. It's on my bucket list to start a thread, but at the rate I'm going, it's not looking too good.

2 posts in one day you are well on your way. It took me longer to go from 0 to 1,000 then it did to go from 1,000 to 3,000. It's like crack.

Or just had better leadership running the program than Lame and Doolittle!

eh, without Lane Kiffin, he isn't a Vol. He's a Tiger. I'll give you Dooley, though.

I'm just saying...it's like the whole butterfly effect thing. Perhaps he's an NFL player if he went to LSU. If he's in the NFL, he could probably afford a psychiatrist. Perhaps the murder doesn't ever happen.

It's scary to think about how much of a change one decision can make.

Reactions: 1 person
Blair was an outlier...Butch and co have an eye for talent. Everything I've heard from insiders is that this dude is about to blow up.

Well you got a laugh from me on your first one. Maybe Freak can give you a pass on the # thing.

VN Store

Back