New commit: 4-star FL ATH CJ Cotman

Recruits are always open till signing day, no matter what they say. We've grabbed our share from other schools that said they were "committed".

Honesty isn't always pretty.
No different than "I'm still gonna take my OVs" imo.

Reactions: 2 people
I can sort of, maybe, perhaps say BOOM for getting this guy.

He might, maybe, could possibly become a good, or great player for our O.

Or maybe, might, perhaps become a good or great player for our D.

Or he just might, maybe, perhaps become a good or great player for our STs.

I'm just really not certain or I'm confused or maybe I just don't know.

IF he really is coming to K town to play for our footVol team then this is a Great get.

In that case he well deserves a big BOOOOM!!!

Welcome to the Hill young man!

We all look forward to seeing you become a star for our footVol team.

I think.

Building a Champion #BrickbyBrick...VFL...GBO!!!

Reactions: 1 person
Recruits are always open till signing day, no matter what they say. We've grabbed our share from other schools that said they were "committed".

All true Charge. Which is why I'm thinking he's likely to be "grabbed" away by somebody else....especially when he openly makes it so clear that he's anything but committed to Tennessee.

I like not knowing there's a possibility they will decommit lol

The coaches should pull his offer from under his feet now. What a ****ing absurb thing to say. Peace out! Vols aren't the team to play with or toy around with at this juncture. Finally have a reputible roster and it's continuing to thicken. Either hop on the train or don't.

Last edited:
All true Charge. Which is why I'm thinking he's likely to be "grabbed" away by somebody else....especially when he openly makes it so clear that he's anything but committed to Tennessee.

Very possible.
But I will admit this.
If you check my post history, when kids commit, the only "booms" I give are on NSD.

Would like to keep him though, did you see the film?

He is a definite commit unless UF, FSU, or Miami comes calling.

They already called. His name is out there. He's a good pick-up.

I agree with Charger - he could have worded it more eloquently, but his commitment is no different than any other commit who doesn't shut it down. And he may still. He's coming up here soon. That visit may solidify his decision.

Very possible.
But I will admit this.
If you check my post history, when kids commit, the only "booms" I give are on NSD.

Would like to keep him though, did you see the film?

Agree, hope he sticks, would be a great get. Didn't watch film, saw impressive offer list though.

1_4630.gif
Hard Commit

7/20/2016

Offer List:

Reactions: 3 people
:dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno::dunno:

all things considered, not a bad week with the twin tower DT's and this kid. if they all stick, good for us. all position of need...infusion of speed with this one, and we will always need DT's.....

good week.

Well he definitely keeps it real! No diff from any other commit that don't close the door to other OV's. He just came out and said UT is almost full so I'm gona put my foot in the door while I look for something better. If I don't find anything better out there, I could play for them and probably will. That's what I got out of it. Doubt he ever runs through the T IMO. If he does, fantastic get. Everybody offered him!

VN Store

Back