New commit: 4-star FL ATH CJ Cotman

I'm pleased to announce...im engaged. But if you're a hot chick, go ahead and hollar at me anyway girl. In conclusion, I'd like to "think" my wife for saying yes

Reactions: 1 person
I'm pleased to announce...im engaged. But if you're a hot chick, go ahead and hollar at me anyway girl. In conclusion, I'd like to "think" my wife for saying yes

If someone comes along with more money and is a little better looking your wife can always fill your spot with the upgrade also.

Primarily recruited by us as DB. We're not going after Hayden though. You mean Chandler or Akers? No, it shouldn't affect them.

Hoping Robertson can help with Chandler. Both MBA kids. Wasn't sure about Hayden since he's a legacy. Need some solid RB's.

The decision will be made after Tampa. He has already picked us. Smart Kid. He is just gonna love being a Vol.

I hate to be that guy but. If he is not all in and wants to be here. Find it hard to be excited. Sorry folks.

I hate to be that guy but. If he is not all in and wants to be here. Find it hard to be excited. Sorry folks.

65179965.jpg

I'll go to prom with you unless I get a better offer.... but we're good for now...

whatever... not so sold on this. Cool if materializes, but with all that is going on this summer, will believe it when I see it... cautiously optimistic.

I'll go to prom with you unless I get a better offer.... but we're good for now...

whatever... not so sold on this. Cool if materializes, but with all that is going on this summer, will believe it when I see it... cautiously optimistic.

It's the same thing the coaches do. Take commitments and then look to replace the commitment they just took with a better one if they can. Better recruit wants in, someone has got to go. Those who support the coaches doing it can't really complain when the recruit does it.

Well he definitely keeps it real! No diff from any other commit that don't close the door to other OV's. He just came out and said UT is almost full so I'm gona put my foot in the door while I look for something better. If I don't find anything better out there, I could play for them and probably will. That's what I got out of it. Doubt he ever runs through the T IMO. If he does, fantastic get. Everybody offered him!

Well, remember that door has swung both ways the last three classes. Yes, some kids have backed out on us, but some have obviously been told to look elsewhere.

I don't know this kid personally, do you? If not, why assume he is playing us? He may truly want to be a Vol, but realizes he may be asked to go elsewhere in the end.

He isn't being disloyal. I think he is being smart.

When he says Tennessee only has a few spots left I think that's him saying I'm jumping on board before someone else gets my spot He is all vol. He will play CB for UT great speed and cover skills not the biggest CB but can lay the wood great get if Tyler Byrd doesn't work out at KR he could be a great option.

VN Store

Back