New commit. Mordecai McDaniel

Yes, that is what I meant. We are on pace to finish about 14-17 in the nation in recruiting. Unless they have 2-3 four stars that are planning on signing.
Got 10 spots and not all of our 3 stars end that way. 😎

Fast enough to be a Corner, strong enough to play Safety! You can pass but you're gonna cry! You can't run, but give it a try!

Tennessee Secondary - The "No Fly Zone" of the NCAA!

Reactions: FĂŻreBall
Fast enough to be a Corner, strong enough to play Safety! You can pass but you're gonna cry! You can't run, but give it a try!

Tennessee Secondary - The "No Fly Zone" of the NCAA!
Don’t want to put too much on him...but hell I can’t anyway. Minkah Fitzpatrick type...cept maybe the hands.

I agree with you on this point.... however, it seems like we keep getting these “ diamonds in the rough” of 3 star players when we need 5 star players at these key postions (DB, DE, OL). I know we went 5-7 so beggars can’t be choosers. I know our class last year was really good for our 5-7 team. We are not going to get 12 four star players but would like to get like 4-6 three stars a year....period

I definitely agree to an extent. And I’ve been extremely disappointed in the current class rating. But where I disagree with you is when it comes to a couple of position groups (linebacker and dback). I think we have to trust that if Pruitt wants the kid he’s going to be an excellent player. The kid has been injured and has an amazing offer list. I think he ends up being a 4 star when it’s all said and done. But we absolutely need Hugh ranked players. And these 2 position groups are the only ones I’ll trust the “diamond in the rough” theory.

Reactions: 1985Vols
Palmer, Tatum, Hall, and Wolf were not really good.

What???
Palmer is two year starter at WR and had more big plays than anyone else out there. And he's only a JR. Wolf was also very good for what he was ranked.
Tatum has played his whole career and is starter as a RSJR...

What are you talking about??

You can't coach speed, which is one thing we have been missin the past 10 years. This dude will be a welcome addition to our secondary.

I agree with you on this point.... however, it seems like we keep getting these “ diamonds in the rough” of 3 star players when we need 5 star players at these key postions (DB, DE, OL). I know we went 5-7 so beggars can’t be choosers. I know our class last year was really good for our 5-7 team. We are not going to get 12 four star players but would like to get like 4-6 three stars a year....period
Well we got 11 four stars last year, guess that’s not good enough for you since you want 12, but it’s whatever, guess you’ll cry again when we sign another 11 this year.

Reactions: chargervol
What???
Palmer is two year starter at WR and had more big plays than anyone else out there. And he's only a JR. Wolf was also very good for what he was ranked.
Tatum has played his whole career and is starter as a RSJR...

What are you talking about??
When you are really bad, someone still has to play. Doesn't make them good.

MM probably got bumped from 2* to 3* and collected elite offers just on name alone. No wonder Pruitt's in on him.

Elite speed and measurable along with a good offer list! Why is he so underrated by the recruiting sites? ( I don't care. I'm just curious).

VN Store

Back