Next years South Carolina game Idea

I say Big Orange nation get behind promoting the worlds largest burger flipping tailgate party all around Neyland Stadium for the South Carolina game. 😆🤣GBO!!!!! Or maybe a burgers or game bird option! Ideas and takes on the idea are welcomed!

You're confusing SC with Clemson my dude. Cool idea, but wrong team.

If the boys are half as mad about that game as most of us fans are (and they’re probably even madder if anything) it will be a bloodbath. String that damn rooster up and slit its throat* like Neyland is a kosher butcher shop. I hope we score 70+ on them and Shane Beamer doesn’t even want to shake Heupel’s hand afterward.

*No animals were harmed in the making of this message board post.

I say Big Orange nation get behind promoting the worlds largest burger flipping tailgate party all around Neyland Stadium for the South Carolina game. 😆🤣GBO!!!!! Or maybe a burgers or game bird option! Ideas and takes on the idea are welcomed!

I want to keep it simple. I want to obliterate them from a physical & scoring standpoint (Period). I want ”Beaver Cleaver” (i.e. Shane Beamer) to be stomping up & down our sidelines In a rampage. I want him and Rattler and S.C. Players to be rendered totally helpless For 4 quarters. As a minister of the gospel, I had better stop here (Before I go to far, lol.).

Now listen here. I want South Carolina to suffer. I want them eviscerated. I want them gasping for air, disoriented, feeling the weight of 100,000 Tennessee fans pressing them down into a cold grave each time they step onto our field. I want to see Tennessee's cleats leaving bloody footprints everywhere as they stomp Gamecock guts up and down the length of the football field. I want the grass of Neyland watered with their tears. I want that mayo guzzling twerp walking off the field bereft of speech, bereft of hope. I want him to choke out the faintest of praise he can muster for Tennessee in the post-game press conference, knowing that what the Vols visited upon his team that day might have set South Carolina back decades. I want the annihilation to be so complete, the decimation so utter, that five generations of his progeny feel the shame of that loss each and every September 30th. And I want their fans to go to sleep each night praying that the agonizing scars of that loss might fade even the tiniest amount by the time they wake - only to awaken and despair at the permanence of their torment.

If this "world's largest burger flipping tailgate party" you propose can give me those things, then I am on board.

But in reality, I think everyone's right, you're confusing Mayo Man with the Burger Master. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So. Oh well. Live and learn - and count the days until September 30th.

I want to see Rattler drilled in the ground twice as much as Clemsons QB. I want to see Milton throwing long till the last tick on the clock. And I want them and everybody else to know who should have been in the final 4 this year. Not 2 Candy A$$ big 10 teams that was a joke.

Last edited:
What the heck was I thinking???? I have no earthly idea!🤷‍♂️I knew it was Clemson. Sorry for the nutty post!😆

VN Store

Back