No respect from SI

Pat Forde, Pete Thamel, Dennis Dodd, Gary Parrish, there are many. Every one of them will trash UT, its sports programs, and its fans at the drop of a hate for attention.

They should never get to step foot in any Tennessee facility. Not that any of them would ever care to. No talent hacks.

As Volunteer fan, if you ever do see 'em, you are authorized to let 'em hear it.

I don't know about Tennessee but Dennis Dodd has constantly posted incorrect realignment stories. At this point, I am surprised he has any legitimacy.

Forde is still butthurt over Schiano, and the fact that a good portion of the Tennessee fan base didn't want anyone even tangentially related to the Penn State mess leading our program. He has had a vendetta against us ever since.

Basilio had him as a guest awhile back, and quietly and methodically took him apart. If I recall, Basilio's sidekick Beano even took some apparently gentle but actually vicious digs at him, and generally that guy is the nicest guy on earth.

F*** Forde. Just win, baby.

Who really cares what Sports Illustrated writers say? Over the decades, I have witnessed one hack after another of their so-called sports journalists show disrespect to one or the other of the teams I follow. I have seen their so-called teams ratings, both on the college and professional levels prove to be wrong on too many occasions for me to put any stock in them. Hey, I stopped my SI subscription sometime in the late 70's and refuse to pay their exaggerated issue price at the magazine stands, because there are much better resources available than SI... both in print and online. With all that being said... GO VOLS ! ! !

At this point why does anybody care. Use it as motivation. This will be settled on the court not by some writer in a bow tie that doesn’t know anymore than anybody else on this board. GBO

Reactions: chuckiepoo
Forde is still butthurt over Schiano, and the fact that a good portion of the Tennessee fan base didn't want anyone even tangentially related to the Penn State mess leading our program. He has had a vendetta against us ever since.

Basilio had him as a guest awhile back, and quietly and methodically took him apart. If I recall, Basilio's sidekick Beano even took some apparently gentle but actually vicious digs at him, and generally that guy is the nicest guy on earth.

F*** Forde. Just win, baby.
Words of wisdom in this post!

VN Store

Back